Enticed Book One

"It is crucial for every submissive to have a safe word. This is to be said when you are uncomfortable or can't take it anymore. Please don't hesitate to say it if you need to. I want you to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible. What would you like your safe word to be?"

"Um, cinnamon?" It was ridiculous, but I thought cinnamon toast crunch sounded good right about now because I didn't eat much.

"Sure," Mikkel looked like he tried to hold in a laugh as he walked over to the glass case. He reached over for a small silver vibrator that looked like a bullet. He then grabbed a red blindfold and a black leather flogger. I thought we were starting off slow?

After he returned, he gave me one last look before placing the blindfold against my eyes. I took a deep breath as he tied it around my head and then turned on the bullet. I jumped when I heard the sound of the vibrator. I wouldn't give myself more than ten seconds to last after hearing that thing.

"Relax," he said as he moved his hand up my inner thigh. When he removed his hand from my thigh, I let out a shaky breath that I was holding. My heart was back to pounding, not knowing what was about to come next.

Seconds went by as I felt nothing. I wondered if he was still in the room because I couldn't hear anything.

"Mikk–oh, fuck!" I screamed out as the bullet was pushed past my lips and against my clit. My nails dug into the seat as he moved the bullet around my clit. The harsh vibrations of it caused my body to start shaking intensely.

"You will not address me by my name when we are here. What did I tell you before?" I whimpered as he removed the bullet from my clit.

"To call you S-Sir," I stuttered.

"To call me what?" I felt a slight sting of pain across my breast. The leather flogger whipped against my hardened nipples, sending an electrifying bolt down to my throbbing pussy.

"Sir!" I moaned.

"I have to say, I am very disappointed with all the attitude I received from you before. I think it's time I show you what happens when you act that way," the vibrator was back on my clit.

I moaned in pleasure when the flogger came across my chest again. I expected it to hurt way more, but the feeling of the vibrator pleasuring me and the slight pain of the flogger was euphoric.

"Do you want to cum, Serenity?" He grunted. I nodded, waiting to release some of the tension that had been building.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned.

"You don't learn, do you?" Before I could find any release, Mikkel pulled the vibrator out of me and then turned it off. I wanted to complain, but I was in deep trouble right now. He started uncuffing my arms and legs, then pulled me up from the chair, making me stumble from my shaky legs.

I couldn't see where I was going when Mikkel led me over to an area because I still had the blindfold over my eyes. I'm not sure if that excited me or scared me more.

"Get on your knees."

*

I know I have been keeping quiet on here because of what happened with people stealing my stories, but I wanted to let you know that Enticed Book One is now available for purchase. Please go to my Instagram: _maraa_d 

Click my linktree in my bio. You should find Enticed Book One and it will take you straight to the book. Yes, it does cost money, and keep in mind that I edited this book every day, included new scenes, and two new chapters, and paid for an editor and someone to design my book cover. 

I'm not writing on here anymore for obvious reasons, and I'm trying to further my career in writing. It's okay if you can't buy it. I completely understand, but please don't be rude about it because you'll be blocked. The amount of rudeness I have to deal with because people feel entitled is crazy. 

And if you plan on stealing my story, you better have a good lawyer because I'm not playing with people anymore.