1.01

Fleur's Pov

It my first day, im nervous, new place new start i know I need it but what if everything goes wrong, what if the other interns think I'm a freak for only being 21 whilst everyone else is 26.

Fleur: 'Oh shit I'm gonna be bloody late'

I see the time and if I don't leave now I'm gonna be late, thats the good thing about my house its a 15 minute drive to the hospital and its next door to a nice retired lady.

Let's hope everything goes well

Third Person Pov

Fleur enters a room filled with other interns as a doctor talks

Doctor: 'Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you.'

After the short tour of the hospital the intern go to their locker room to get ready

Doctor: 'Okay. Martin, Robinson, Bond, Parkins.'

Meredith: 'Only six women out of twenty.'

Female Korean intern (Cristina Yang): 'Yeah. I hear one of them's a model.'

Fleur: 'Seriously, like that's going to bloody help with the respect thing?'

Meredith: 'You're Cristina, right? And Fleur'

Cristina: 'Which resident you assigned to? I got Bailey.'

Meredith: 'The Nazi? Yeah, me too.'

Fleur: 'You guys too? Yea same'

Male intern (George O'Malley): 'You got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley, uh, we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a slit up the side, strappy sandals...'

(Cristina, Meredith and Fleur exchange looks)

George: 'Now you think I'm gay.'

Cristina: (walking away) 'Uh-huh.'

Fleur: 'Oh definitely'