𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄

LATIN PROSE
❝percy jackson and the olympians!❞
The Lightning Thief Era!

LATIN PROSE❝percy jackson and the olympians!❞The Lightning Thief Era!

ˏˋ°•*˚ .ೃ LATIN PROSE
body    written   in    prose
❝I hope you choke on
that strawberry, percy. ❞
dipped   in  the   ink   of
❝is this your way of
flirting with me, asphodel?❞
their pomegranate wine!

ˏˋ°•*˚ .ೃ LATIN PROSE
lips painted in pomegranate wine,
poisoning a tender kiss. the strife
of narcissus' perfume rotting her
head. leaving the bliss she'd
experience for six months rotting
with her soul in the river lethe
as she succumbs to the addiction
that the fury in her brittle bones
gives her. the god pyre commences.

CONTENT WARNING:
includes subjects
like parental abuse +
strong language

BELLADONNA ASPHODEL, 'THE BANISHED'. six years old, scrapes on her knees, bleeding through the bandaids like spilled wine. it was fermented from the pits of her rageful soul from years of neglect.

her tears assaulting her doe eyes as she stared at the gods with betrayed blood on her hands. the gods glared down at the young girl with a hint of fear marinating in the depths of their divine stomachs, not knowing what to do with the vicious child who seemed to be rambling in latin, rubbing her eyes and smearing blood on her beautiful brown skin. the blood tainting her face made her look mad. it was as thick as tree sap, eroding away at the young girl's senses along with the metallic smell sitting on her nose and underneath her red eyes.

"Is that your blood, child?" a regal one asked, nose turned in the air at belladonna's shaking knees.

"nulla, nulla," belladonna rapidly shook her head, wiping the tears and blood on her shorts.

the regal one turned her long nose towards the one with the sharp, grey eyes, looking for answers. the eyes seemed to be studying belladonna, her ticks, the moments in between each one of her breaths, the seconds in which she blinks. "who's blood is it then, girl?"