003 :: the who?

The Who?
***********
(season two, episode one)

  𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃

  𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃. This time,, it was because she needed a Halloween costume for the party the following day. So, she asked the person she knew that loved Halloween the most for help— Will. Joyce still wouldn't let Will ride his bike places unless he was in a large group, so she drove the two to the local fancy dress store, 'Felix's Fancy Dress'.

"Now, I'm going to be in the library next door, so if you two need me, come get me." Joyce told the two, fiercely protective over their safety after the previous year.

"We know, mom." Smiled Will.

Scarlet and Will walked into the store, looking at the racks of costumes.

"What about Daphne from Scooby-Doo?" Suggested Will.

"I'll look lonely without my mystery gang, so pass." She said. "You're still going as Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters, right?"

"Yeah, but my mom made my costume. So, it won't look as good as the rest of the party's." He complained.

"Hey, that just means it's made with love. And, I'm sure yours will be the best costume out of them all." She told the younger boy.

"I guess your right." His mood shifted to happiness once again.

"Hmm... What about Sandy from Grease?" She asked, holding up the costume.

"You don't have your Danny though," He said.

"This is hopeless." She sighed in frustration.

"Wait I know!" Said Will, picking up a red headpiece, a red cape and a red leotard. "Do you have some red boots and some tights lying around?"

"Yeah, who's that meant to be?" She inquired, puzzled.

"The Scarlet Witch, duh." Will looked like he was about to explode with excitement.

"The who?" She was unfamiliar with the character Will was speaking about.

"You could be The Scarlet Witch, from the Marvel comics— She's just like you! You're so alike, its perfect!" He rambled on.

"She's like me?" She questioned.

"Yeah, like powers and everything!" He fangirled.