005 :: tina's halloween bash

Tina's Halloween Bash
***********************
—(season two, episode two)

  "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!" 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆, Scarlet finishing applying her red lipstick

"How do I look?" She asked.

"Absolutely gorgeous." He said honestly.

She was wearing her the outfit she bought at the Halloween store with Will, and it hugged her curves in all the right places. She was also wearing a pair of black tights and her red boots that stopped at the middle of her calfs.

"You sure you don't need a ride?" She asked, not wanting her friend to have to walk to the party.

"No, I'm gonna be fashionably late with Tyler. Now Hurry and answer the fucking door!" He pushed her towards the it, him hiding in the living room to eavesdrop. She made a mental note to ask him about when he started hanging out with Tyler Munson.

Adrenaline was pumping through her veins and she felt like she could pass out at any moment from anxiety. All her brain could think about was how everything could go wrong. Another ring of the doorbell snapped her out of her other thinking, and she almost immediately opened it.

There stood a shirtless Billy hargrove, his abs on full display. He was wearing a black leather jacket and jeans. His face lit up when he saw her and he looked her up and down, licking his lips.

"Hello, gorgeous." He smirked.

"Sorry I took so long, I was finishing getting ready." She apologized, trying not to make it look obvious she was checking him out.

"No need to apologize, sweetheart." He truly was charming. "The Scarlet Witch— I like it, you look hot."

She blushed furiously. "I didn't know you read comic books."

"I loved them growing up, and my step-sister reads them." He informed her.

"I'm not big on comic books.. Will helped me choose it." She informed him. "Let me guess? Male stripper?" She joked.

He let out a chuckle. God, that sound was like music to her ears.

"A hot male stripper." She complimented him, not wanting him to take it as an insult.

"I was going for The Terminator, but hot stripper works." He said. "Anyways, we should get going. We don't wanna miss all the fun, sweetheart."

...

  After being upside down on the keg-stand, Billy lifted himself back onto the ground effortlessly, spitting the beer into the air. The boys who were practically drooling over him cheered wildly, he was now the 'Keg King', beating Steve.