chapter #7: welcome to hell

Reid was increasingly getting worse and worse. Hotch was doing everything in his power to make him more comfortable but it chold only do so much. they were in a cold dark basement and Reid was unconscious and pale as snow itself. “baby...oh baby please open your eyes. you know I love you so very much.” Reid coughed up a bit of spit but that was it. Aaron's eyes watered. he heard the door to the basement slam. he gasped and his heart started to race. Brett was coming downstairs. “b-brett what do you want?? please...keep me but he needs urgent care.”
“shut the fuck up !! I brought you here for a reason...so, he is your boyfriend??”
“no sir.” Aaron said
“you lying sack of shit !!” he kicked him in the ribs.
{maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Reid is not awake rate now. this guy is kinda like Tobias. that whold trigger his PTSD like crazy.}

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
well, Reid started slowly waking up. Hotch felt a humongous wave of terror and relief all mixed into 1 excruciating emotion. “h-hotchie?? where ah we??” he tried to sit up to look around but he was too weak.  “c-cowd.” “i know your cold baby just try to relax ok??” Spencer whimpered lying his head in hotches lap.
I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF THAT FAGGOTY BEHAVIOUR !!” brett kicked Reid in the head so his head slid off hotches lap and onto the cold hard floor. Reid groaned from the pain. Aaron looked up at Brett with the most dagger look. it reminded him of the William Shakespeare quote: “i will speak daggers to her but use none.”
“GODDAMN YOU SON OF A BITCH!! HE HAS HAD A BRAIN BLEED IN THE PAST YOU KNOW!!” Aaron yelled. “PLEASE Sir...just hurt me not him ok?? he is innocent.” “NO FAGGOTS ARE INNOCENT YALL ARE COMMITING A SIN RATE NOW JUST BY BEING TOGETHER. REPENT !!” Reid's eyes widened whenever he heard the word ‘repent’ it reminded him of...“t-tobias??” Aaron's heart broke. “who the hell is Tobias?!” Brett yelled. Aaron looked over at him ruefully “well, if you must know, he was a man who had DID. He kidnapped, tortured and drugged Reid for 2 days. it was a horrible time.” “hm. sounds like a good guy to me.” “tobias himself wasn't bad. he was just trying to help Reid. but his personality as his papa and the archangel Rafael was what made Reid's life hell.” Brett smirked and went upstairs. “baby how are you holding up?? is your head ok??” “i feel tewwible. I just wanna sweep...” “baby I don't know if that's a good idea...” but Reid's eyes were already closed.