chapter #10: hope

“guys!! I think I might have something!!” Penelope yelled suddenly from her lair. everybody in the bullpen heard her and walked over. “what is it baby girl??” Derek asked. “i-i gotten an email and it has an attachment but I am scared to open it.” “baby girl you have to.” “o-ok here gœs.” she opend it cautiously and this is what it said:
-bau

I have your precious faggots. but...I don't think their breathing...sorry 🤭

-b.d.

there was also a picture of a teddy bear and black licorice. Penelope was sobbing. Derek made a tight fist. Emily looked down. David's eyes watered. JJ Held back vomit.
“g-guys we have to look at this closer.” Derek pointed out. “morgan is rate.” JJ Agreed. “so what chold the teddy bear and black licorice symbolise??” Rossi asked. “maybe the black licorice represents hotch. I am not sure if he likes it but he always wears black you know?? like the black licorice and the way it tastes chold correlate with him.” “a-and the teddy bear represents Reid rate?? because he age regresses sometimes and he is soft and kind and cuddly like a teddy bear and...” Penelope started sobbing again. “baby don't you cry.” Derek said softly. “i am just as mad and sad and scared and determined to catch this son of a bitch as you are. let's look closer at this email.”
“he used an emoji at the end. that chold mean he is younger and tech savvy.” Emily suggested.
“b-but he has to be really strong to carry 2 men like that rate?! I mean hotch and Spence whold put up a fight!!” Penelope exclaimed.
“you do have a point Penelope but if he drugged them, it whole be easy.” David said. “or maybe they were in a car accident like Strauss said.” Derek suggested quietly. “and depending how bad they were hurt, I...excuse me.” JJ Walked off. Emily went after her.
“well, look at how he typed the email. he didn't capitolise bau or any of his initials. he capitolised I which shows narcissism. he used an obscure word so he is obviously shows he is homophobic. he used the wrong kind of there. it is suppose to be ‘they're’ like they are not their. he said ‘sorry’ but it dœs not sound like genuine remorse. with the emoji added, it sounds more like a mock. this guy chold be a sadist.” David said.
“damn rossi.” Morgan raised his eyebrows.
David only chuckled sadly hoping the beloved 2 were ok.