"ill do anything"

Y/ns pov
Me and gwen were talking about stupid stuff eventually we fell asleep without even realizing it. I woke up to Gwens hand in my face, I moved her hand out of my face to get up to go to the bathroom.

Today is Sunday, which means its Finneys game plus Bruce is gonna play I don't like him or anything he's just very handsome and he knows how to treat a girl unlike someone.

Time skip
Me and Gwen were sitting down waiting for Finney to play. In the corner of my eye I seen Vance looking at me, I turned over to him thinking he would look away but he didn't.

Throughout the game I would see him look at me from time to time, I just chose to ignore him.

After the game I seen Vance walking towards me I acted as if I didn't see him but that obviously won't work, he sat down next to me "listen I'll do anything for you to forgive me."

"Really, anything?" I said trying not to smile.

"Anything"

"Wait here" I said as I got up to tell Finney he did good, and to get Gwen because she's gonna stay over till night.

I walked back to Vance "come on we're going to your favorite place" I said.

"Why there?"

"You'll see"

Time skip
We walked into the convenience store heading straight towards the slushy machines, I got a raspberry flavoured slushy and so did Gwen.

Then going to the candy I picked up 4 packets of pop rocks for me and Gwen along with many other candys.

"Pay for all of this"

"No I'm trying to save money"

"You said you'll do anything though?"

He grabbed my hand pulling me to the front to pay for all of the stuff me and Gwen picked out.

"I'm broke now because of you to bitches" he said.

"Oh stop complaining you said you'll do anything shit head." I replied to giving the same energy he gave me.

"But I still don't forgive you"

"I'm leaving"he said getting up.

" no your not. do you want me to forgive you? it'll be hard to forgive you when your always acting like a bitch."

With that he turned around and sat down next to me on he curb, this time sitting closer then before.

He kept eyeing my slushy like he wanted me to give it to him so I decided to mess around with him a bit. I acted like I was giving it to him then when he was gonna grab it, I pulled away it did that at least three times.

"Come on! Give it to me I paid for it"
He them grabbed it from me and stated drinking it.

"Ew that's gross she just drank out of that" Gwen said.

"Do I look like I care?" He said looking up at gwen, he then gave to back to me

"Me and Gwen should get going now"

" I'll walk with you guys then"

"Yeah, I'm definitely the clingy one" I said making Gwen laugh.

                              A/n                
I wrote this really fast and I don't feel like going over it so let me know if there's any mistakes