<3

Y/ns pov
Yesterday was pretty fun, I miss hanging with Vance we used to ride our bikes everywhere sometimes we used to sneak out and do stupid stuff for hours. He made me happy.

It's a monday a school day, great. I get up, do my daily morning routine and I'm ready. I hear a knock on the door, thinking it's Gwen and Finney I answer the door, but it's Vance.

"Come on, your walking to school with me" he said grabbing my hand dragging me along with him.

Time skip
We got to school after what almost feels like hours walking in silence.

"Alright,I'll see you at lunch" he said

"Wait, I don't really wanna go to class...do you wanna skip with me?" I hesitated slightly to say that.

"Sure why not. come on we're going to the library not a lot of people go there during first."

He grabbed my hand again, why is he always dragging me around?

He opened he door for me to go in first.

"Come on I know the perfect spot to sleep" he said

sleep... in the library?

He lead me to the back of the library there was bean bags and a carpet along with a coffee table in the middle. It's nice.

He grabbed both bean bags laying on them both.

"Where am I gonna sit?" I said

"That's a you problem"

I pushed him off of both bean bags.

I grabbed one of them and tried to sit on it but before I could Vance grabbed it making me fall on the floor.

"Ow, oww my butt" I said laying down on the floor rolling around

"What ass?" He said looking down at me.

I got up and threw a thin book at him.

"Aww is the baby hurt?" He said laughing at me.

"Yes, yes I am" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Well to bad" he said sitting back down patting the bean bag next to him.

"Wowww" I said as I sat down next to him.

The bean bags were pretty close if I wanted to I could lay on his. He kept side-eyeing me, I found it funny he looks like his dog. When I used to go to his house his dog used to side-eye me like that.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, nothing don't mind me"

" how am I supposed to ignore you when you laugh like that"

"Like what?"

"Like that"

"Like what"

"Like, I don't know....you just have a nice laugh?"

"I expected you to say something mean" I said smiling.

"Whatever I'm gonna take a nap wake me up when the bell rings" he said putting his head on my shoulder. I tensed up a bit but eventually git comfortable."

Time skip
Its been like 10 minutes since he fell asleep he just woke up right now.

"Your shoulder is not comfy"

" is it supposed to be comfy, I never knew that" I said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep"

" what you just woke up, and I'm bored"

"Then take a nap"

He moved to were he was able to put his head on my thighs. His feet were hanging off of the bean bag.

He told me to take a nap but how as I supposed to fall asleep like this?

"Move my hair out of my face it's tickling me" he said with his eyes still closed.

"Do it yourself"

" no, im comfy"

I moved his hair out of his face. His hair Is soft I thought it would feel rough.

A/n
I find it so funny when dogs side eye me💀. I did go over this chapter so let me know if there's any mistakes