Chapter 1

You woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear. You groan as you sit up. You zone out for a minute before getting up and going to your dresser. You put on a short skirt/pair of shorts and a grey sweatshirt with a checkered jacket. You then comb through your hair and put a beanie on.
"School sucks." You mutter told yourself.

You put on your high knee boots and walk to school.

You walk to a group of people and ask them where your class is.
"Oh we have the same class, I'm Chrissy. Chrissy Cunningham. This is my boyfriend Jason." She says and links her arm with her boyfriends.
"Nice to meet you both." You reply.
Chrissy takes you to your class and sits next to you.

5 minutes later the teacher walks in and asks you to stand up and introduce yourself to the class.
You stand up.
"Hi. My name is Y/N L/N and I like dnd and I'm mentally unstable. My favourite color is Y/F/C and my favourite song is Y/F/S." you say and sit back down.
Chrissy looks at you and smiles brightly. You can tell she's glad to have a friend like you.

When class ends you follow Chrissy to the lunch room. You scan the room and your eyes land on a male with long curly hair and big brown eyes.
"He's cute, who is he?" You ask Chrissy.
She looks at where you're looking, "oh that's Eddie Munson, he's the leader of the hellfire club."
"Hellfire?" You ask intrigued.
"Dnd club, just like in your introduction." She says, "I can introduce you if you want."
"No thanks I can do that myself. Just stand hereby and watch." You say as you walk over to the closest table.

You stand on the table and jump onto another one until you reach Eddies table. You walk down the table and crouch in front of Eddie.
"Hello, Eddie."
"Hello gorgeous, what's your name?"
"Y/N. I heard you're the leader of the dnd club here?"
"Yes that's me, you here to make fun of me for it? Call me a freak perhaps?"
"No. Not at all. You're cute and all but not that cute so don't push your luck. Let me join your club."
"A stunning girl like you? Join my club? Is this some sort of prank?"

You look at Chrissy who is beaming at you and then look back at Eddie.
"Does this look like a joke freak?"
"No, no it does not."
"Then what's your answer?"
"I'll tell you. But first I'd like your answer."
"Answer to what?"
"Go on a date with me. Tonight. The forest. 5pm"
"Sure, see you then hot stuff."

You walk off the table and turn around waving to Eddie and you catch two other people in your class, Mike and Dustin, watching you in shock.

"That was so cool!" Chrissy exclaims.
"Thanks."