Chapter 4

You walk to Eddie's trailer with him. He sits you on the couch as he goes and makes popcorn. You search through the tv and jaws shows up. You decide to watch that. Eddie comes back with the popcorn and you both watch. An hour later there is a knock on the door. You answer it and welcome Chrissy in.

"Hey Chrissy!"
"Oh hey Y/N!"
"Why are you here girl?"
"Oh Uhm..." she looks at Eddie. He nods, "I came to buy some drugs off Eddie."
You look surprised but quickly hide it, "wow Chrissy, didn't think you had it in you." You both chuckle and you sit back down on the couch. Eddie goes away for a few minutes and you and Chrissy talk.

Eddie comes back in with the drugs he was going to give Chrissy. She thanks him and leaves.
"So how did you meet Chrissy?" You ask.
"I'm in a band that she knew."
"Corroded coffin?"
"Yeah, how did you know?"
"I asked a few of the others at the game."
"Oh okay."

A few days later Chrissy comes back to Eddies house to get some more drugs. Eddie left the drugs on his bed since he wasn't there so you went to go get them. When you returned with the drugs you saw Chrissy just standing there and not responding. You tried waking her up but she wouldn't move. You called Eddie. He rushed over.

"Chrissy? Chrissy wake up. I don't like this.. Chrissy wake up! Hey. Hello? Time to wake up time to wake up can you hear me wake up Chrissy I don't like this Chrissy wake up. Jesus H Chrissy." He said but she still wouldn't move.
"Wait what's her favourite song?" You didn't know why you asked that you just felt like it was the right thing.
Eddie told you and you put the song on through some headphones and put them on her head.

A few minutes later she started levitating and her arm snapped. You turned the music up louder.

She slowly fell down and woke up from her trance and started sobbing loudly. You decide to take her to Jason but leave Eddie in his house because Jason hates him.

When you got there you knocked on the door. Jason answered.