Chapter 2

You follow Chrissy to the bathroom as she asks you if you have any paracetamol.
"No but I do have some drugs I can give to you, friends discount." You reply.
Chrissy thinks for a moment, "go on then I'll have some of that." She says pointing to a strong drug.
You give it to her and she snorts it through her nose.
"Should settle in soon. I need to go, I have that date."
Chrissy nods as you walk out.

You lock the door behind you leaving Chrissy trapped in the bathroom. You didn't know why, it just felt right.

You walk to the forest and see a bench where you sit down. You feel uneasy so you look around when a grandfather clock catches your eye. You gasp as you see Chrissy float towards you from behind the clock.
"Why did you do it? Why? Why? Why! WHY! WHY?!"
You scream loudly and the clock disappears.
"Y/N are you okay?" You hear a voice ask you.
You turn around to see Eddie.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just hallucinating." You look back to where the clock was.
"Okay.. well I brought some food for us." He sits down and hands you a box of food.
"Thanks but I actually have my own food.. I have a peanut allergy and I'm lactose intolerant so I use almond milk in my cereal."
Eddie looks surprised, "oh I'm sorry I didn't know."
"It's okay Eds, I didn't tell you."

You and Eddie start talking about things in both of your lives. You tell him how your mom works two jobs and your dad is in the military. He looks at you as if he's inspecting you.
"You're really quite gorgeous you know." He says finally.
You blush slightly. Something catches your eye as you turn around and see a necklace on a tree branch. You climb the tree and grab it when Eddie turns his back. It has a string and on the end there is a key. You touch the key and an image of the school counsellor and the grandfather clock appear.

She's using the key to open the clock. Eddie comes over to you to see what's going on.
"Y/N? Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah everything's fine." You put the key in your pocket, "look I'm sorry Eddie but I have to go something came up, here's the money back for the food you bought me." You give him 24$ in cash then run away. You hide in the bushes and look at a confused Eddie. A few minutes later Eddie walks away to grab something and Chrissy appears. Her eyes swollen.

It's obvious she's been crying but she seems draught to something. You look again and you see the clock but nothing is happening. You then see the clock smash and jump in to save Chrissy. You close your eyes for a few seconds and when nothing happens you open them again. You're shocked to see that there is an electric wire dispensing from your hand holding back the spiders. You turn to Chrissy and she says to use your other hand so you do. There is nothing dispensing but you are still holding back the spiders.

You push the spiders back into the clock just before Eddie arrives.
"Chrissy? Y/N?"
"Hey Eddie!" Chrissy exclaims and she hugs him.
You walk away wondering how you did that. Then your arm starts to sting. As you look you see a number carved in that you thought you got rid of. The number had said 014.