Ch1|Lost It

Yeonjun was snapped out of his thoughts by his best friend, Beomgyu.

"Hey stop dreaming about Jayeon hyung." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Stop-I wasn't." Yeonjun turned to look out the window. "Class ended yet?"

"15 minutes ago."

Then a flash went past Beomgyu. "What the hell was that?"

Well, that was the one and only Choi Yeonjun.

-

"Ugh, where is it? Where's my beloved??" Yeonjun groaned as he continued searching the bush below his homeroom window. "I swear to God, I saw them land somewhere down here."

Yeonjun groaned again as he lifted himself off the ground. He stood up shaking the dust off his knees and decided to search a bit further down. He strolled around the path, eyes scanning and hands moving.

"Hah! Soobin hyung's got a secret admirer!"

Yeonjun turned his head towards the basketball courts that were downhill beside the walk path. He saw 6 boys that were wearing their uniform roughly except one that seemed to be the neatest out of them.

"Taehyun, tell him to shut up." Taehyun, who was the neat one, remained silent, unfazed by the loud commotion of the boys around him. "Why don't you tell us who your admirer is instead?"

Soobin began making his teammates sit down on the ground.  "Well...I was running late to class-".

"As usual." Taehyun interrupted him and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"And I heard some noise past the classrooms. So I look up and a red box comes down slamming into my handsome face!"

The 5 boys around him gave a weird look to Soobin before gesturing to continue.

"Before I began to throw my hands, I saw a pretty lilac paper with a potato keychain stuck to the lid of what turned out to be a chocolate box!"

"How exciting!" Sunoo squealed loving dramas.

"Whoop. Didn't think anyone would confess to you Hyung." Soobin whacked Jake across the back of his head. "Gee, sorry mate-I mean hyung."

Soobin cleared his throat. "Anyhow it was a love note. A confession to me!"

The boys cheered.

"Wait, who's it from?" Chris spoke up.

"That's the problem."

"What? Is there like no name written?" Heeseung stared blankly.

"Nope." Soobin popped the 'p'.

"CHOI SOOBIN!" Sunoo grabbed Soobin by the collar. "WHO IS IT?"

"I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW! HERE!" Soobin tossed the unopened box of chocolates towards his friends and they're eyes scanned through the letter.

"Wow." Jake covered his mouth.

"We'll be having more fun of late now." Chris shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"I'll be such a pro at this." Sunoo laid on his back.

"What a complete idiot." Taehyun crossed his arms.

"Shouldn't we begin the search?" Heeseung stood up.

Soobin grinned. "Well, after a quick game."

Published: 03/07/2022