Stuff You Caught Them Doing😏

❤️Billy Boy❤️
-Practicing Ballet 🩰
- "Hey Bill have you seen m-"
- Shocked both of you were just 😳
- He looked like he was gonna cry so you hugged him.
-Bro did start crying, he got so embarrassed.
- "Bill babe when did you start doing ballet"
- "I-I h-have been d-doing I-it s-since I was l-little"
- He did ballet better than you but I mean he kinda did it his hole life so you didn't really have a chance at beating him in it.

🧡Stan The "Manly" Man🧡
- Singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" using his hairbrush as a microphone.
- "Stan what the actual fuc-"
- Looks at you and starts screaming like a girl.
- No one knew he was into that kind of music and he thought he was home alone.
- You we're just so confused how the hell he knew about this song.
- "Y/n pls don't tell anyone about this pls"
- You agreed never to tell anyone, with that you started singing with him and using your hairbrush as a microphone.

💛Trashmouth💛
- Reading a book about learning to be normal but he was upside down reading it.
- "Rich what the hell are you doing"
- "Learning to be normal since Stan told me I was not normal at all"
- He wasn't shocked or mad or embarrassed you caught him reading but it definitely wasn't normal to be reading upside down.
- You have never been more scared in your life, he never reads you were terrified about this.
- You grabbed a bat, then he got scared!
- "What the hell, why do you need a bat"
- "No I need a crucifix and some holy water to get the demon out of you Rich."

💚Wheezy💚
- Practicing how to ask you out on a teddy bear his mommy gave him.
- "Hey Ed- what the fuck are you doing with that teddy bear."
- He looked at you then screamed and ran out the room all the way outside.
- You looked out his window and saw him using his inhaler .
- "Why the fuck is he talking to a teddy bear, Bro teddy why you get Eddie and I don't!"
- He came back inside and hugged his teddy bear for comfort.
- You got mad jealous and snatched it out of his hands.
- "Y-Y/n why did you do th-"
- You then hugged him and y'all stayed like that the rest of the day.

💙Beaverly💙
- Kissing her pillow and pretending it was you.
- "Baby I'm home, What the hell are you cheating on me with your pillow!?!?"
- She looked at you and said-
- "Yes I am this pillow is way better at kissing than you my love."
- You walked over to her and grabbed the pillow then beat the pillow up.
- Good job Y/n!!!!
- She kissed you after that and y'all cuddled the rest of the day bc you were mad as you should be I mean you got cheated on for a damn pillow.

💜Bennie Boy💜
- He was making a shrine of you in his room it had pictures of you and you and him with your favorite color, flowers and heart stickers.
- "Aww Bennie this is so cute"
- He looked at you and got embarrassed but you solved that by hugging him.
- He thought you were gonna think it was creepy but it actually was very cute.
- You two cuddled and he sometimes got up to work on his pretty shrine he had of you.
- Honestly kinda creepy but also very cute.

🤍Mikey🤍
- Dancing and watching Dirty Dancing
- You wanted to join since your a fun, pretty, amazing gf.
- And when he saw you dancing too he grabbed your hand and you both started doing the dirty dancing moves.
- He was shocked you wanted to do it with him but he loved when you showed him your funny side.
- You lived for this moment you were both dancing, laughing, and kissing from time to time.
- Aww you guys are adorable (You should do this with me instead though I'm way better than all of them)

💘A/N💘
Hello hoes how are y'all did you like this chapter and did you think of dating me instead of those losers, no. Oh well your gonna love me someday I know it I'm hot and damn I can keep you safe from bowers.