Dream x trans female

tw: almost heterosexual /j

y/n was having a normal day. she was cumming to dreams, sappy nappys, and gogys house to hang out. she was skipping along, her blonde hair in a bun, black crop top, and black ripped jeans and vans. she was happy. she'd never tell anyone.. but hse has a HUGE crush on dream. shhh you can't say

she walks up to the door and rings the doorbell a few times, hoping the boys heard her. apparently sappy nappy crappy wappy pappi and gogy were busy today, so it's just her and dream. so wxicteing!!!

dreamie was in the middle of cleaning, Prepping the house for when y/n came..over. He was excited to say the least, you could almost say he had a little crush on the blond. Her nails that were a bit to big for her hands, and those balls. Eye balls to be exact, were a decent color.

Hearing the door bell, dream quickly pulled his pants up past his cheeks, pushed his hair into place, and opened the door with a toothy smile.

"h-h-h-h-hi dream"
she stuttered before walking in, she sat down on the couch. noticing the place was cleaner than usual. probably because sapnap wasn't here

"sooo, how have you been?" she asked awkwardly, realizing she's horrible at conversations and is going to die before sundown

dream sucked in his bottom lip. Nervousness making it's way into him. He sat next to y/n smiling kindly. "I'm doing alright. Been a little lonely without George here to fuc- I mean play Minecraft with." Dream shifted awkwardly. "would you like something to drink?"

"yes please" she muttered, fingering her fingers awkwardly. gosh, who knew it would be so torturous to sit next to your long time crush alone. usually sappy nappy is there to cream abt something or dream is flirting with gogy. now that they're gone it's too quiet

Dream nodded and stood, making his way into the kitchen to pour y/n a glass of water. It was hard for dream to focus on this simple task tho, beads of sweat starting to form from the thought I being alone with y/n. God why did he have to be so awkward?

Dream returned, handing y/n the glass of water before returning to his spot beside her on the couch. " Ya know y/n, you seem prettier since the last time I seen you." Dream muttered.

she took the waber, devouring half of it in less than one second. almost spilling it multiple times
"I could say the same to you" she said with a small chuckle
did he really just say that?!?
let's just say she was going insane from that comment

dreamys nerves startled to settle. She thought he was attractive? "Oh yeah? You think I'm pretty?" Dreamy chuckled. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad.

"yes, is that a problem? your toxic masculinity make you not allowed to feel pretty?"
self projecting onto dream rn /j (I swear I do not have toxic masculinity). she had a small smile on her face that honestly after seeing the pfp again I don't think would be very attractive. whatever I stole dreams eyes anyways

dream chuckled. "Maybe it does. Trying living with snapmap and goggers, the only pretty one is gorge. But I guess I did put my hair into ponytales to try and look pretty." Dream battered his fake $3 eyelashes at y/n.

"well I think it looks good on you, maybe you should put on a skirt next"
okay calm down y/n we don't need you reliving any sexual fantasies on camera.

dreamys eyes narrowed at the thought. Sure he's banged in a skirt before, but in front of y/n? His poor toxic masculinity. Still... " I mean if you have a skirt that'll fit around my voluptuous thighs, I would be opposed." Dreamy meant that as a joke, right? ...right?

and she took that personally. she took a minute to use her superpowers to teleport a little skirt that fits dreamys body into her hands. instantly handing it to him
"here you go, try that"

drewam blushed a profused mr krabs. Begining to strip off his pants and pull on his white pleated skirt.

He turned showing off his toned cheeks under the skirt and smirked at y/n. "Is this better y/n?"

she blushed brightly
"that's so hot dream.. I don't know if I can control myself" she admits shamefully, bringing a hand to pet dweamy weamy cweamys carboy haur

dreamy bit his lip and whimpered. God, when did he become such a bottom?  "But y/n...what about goggy woogy? What if he finds out?" Could dreamy really do this without googy?

she shushed him
"he doesn't need to find out" she smiled before nakying them both (except for dweamys skirt of course)
"ass up baba grill, im boutta give you the time of your life"

Dreamys legs trembled at the thought, still he got down on his hands and knees, prepared for what y/n was gonna give him. Dreamies bunghole clenched and he nibbled his lips. "p-plz mommy wommy, don't tell Goggy Chan."

she teeheed behind him before shoving her fat dicky wicky up dweamy weamy cweamys ass. she moeand oit how is dweamy feel so good!?!?
"I won't tell gogmeister don't worry"

d creamy mooed out and let's his eyes balls written. y/n was so big, no wonder y/n always wore loose clothes. always had to hide that big dic- anyways. Dreamy almost creamied but held it in. "t-thank you y/n, god you're bigger than saps balls."

"damn right I am" she ended up cremating Im dream a few minutes later. god, she would have to fix her pants later, whatever. she's busy getting laid right now

dreamy never creamied and died from a lack of hot milfs. Goggy never got bunghole fuckided again, and sappy now had to play mc by himself because Goggy woggy poggy geted depressied.