Chapter 2

"" - Speaking

{} -Timeskip

_ - Sound/words

Shibayama POV

"Teru!" The green haired man said while jogging toward us.

He is in a dark blue suit and his eyes look like a snake's eyes.

"Oh hello there Suguru-San!" Teru says while flashing his normal smile.

Daishō POV

I see 2 people standing behind Terushima. I assume that they are the people here for the interview so I decided I would introduce myself.

"Hello. My name is Suguru Daishō. One of the 3 heirs to this company. I am a 23 year old alpha and also Teru's boss." I saw while looking directly at them.

"Hello Daishō-san!" Says one of the boys that had dark blue eyes and a cheerful smile spread across their face. Unlike the other boy who had a huge smile, the other one just waved with a small smile.

"I would introduce myself but we will introduce ourselves to you in3 minutes." The boy who just waved said.

"Um ok?" I say with a confused tone.

"Well Teru I just wanted to inform you that you will be accompanying me to the interview." I say, now looking at Teru.

"Oh ok! Thank you for letting me know, Suguru-san!" Teru says in his normal cheery voice.

"I assume teru will lead you to the conference room, so see you there.And good luck at your interview." I say to the kids who are interviewing while slowly turning around to the direction I want to go in.

We don't get to see the personal information of the people who are interviewing because our parents thought it would be fun to learn about them as the interview goes on.

I walk to the wooden door and grab the silver handles. I slowly open them to reveal my parents, the Hiroo family and the Kuguri family. I took a seat in the leather black seat that was in-between my fathers seat and Koji's.

Koji hands me a stack of paper with the personal information of the peopleI meet in the hallway. I took one of the paper \s that had 2 pieces stapled together. We are given 2 minutes to look at the personal information of the people who are here for the interview.

(Imagine them a bit older)

Page 1:

Name: Yūki Shibayama

Age:21

Second Gender:Omega

Past jobs: Daycare teacher's assistant, Worked at a cat cafe, Bookstore worker