Chapter 3

Apparently all my friends hate Bakugo with his hair flattened but honestly it makes me laugh so much!

Hiroo pov

It is currently 8:30am and I am sitting in my office with Suguru and Naoyasu.

"Our mothers had looked over all the resumes and reported back to me." I say while pulling out a folder from my desk dror.

"She thought the alphas were too much of jerks and betas were being boring-" I say, going through my sack of paper, trying to find what I was looking for.

...

"What?!" I say.

"Her words, not mine!" I yell.

"Yeah sure our sweet Auntie would say the word bitch," Suguru said sarcastically.

"Whatever."I say, rolling my eyes.

"Those papers are the ones that our mothers have thought were the best options that suited us." I say, placing 2 pieces of paper face down in front of Suguru and 1 in front of Naoyasu.

Naoyasu Kuguri pov

"Wait a minute...." Suguru says.

"ARE THESE THOSE OMEGAS TWINS?! I THOUGHT WE AGREED ON NO OMEGAS!!!" Suguru yells.

"You know Yūji's an omega right?" I said camly.

"What? NO! Yūji's a beta! Isn't he?" Suguru questions.

"He's literally YOUR personal assistant! How do you not know?" Hiroo says, disappointed.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW I DON'T KNOW! Also how do you know, Naoyasu?" Suguru yells but then quickly calms down, now wondering.

"Have you never smelled his pheromones?" Naoyasu asks.

"I thought he took pheromone pills?"Suguru asks.

"He does... But I kinda saw him in the bathroom taking heat pills..." Naoyasu mumbles.

"you...SAW HIM?!" Suguru yells, standing up from his seat.

"SO THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW?! AND WHY DO YOU EVEN GO TO EMPLOYEE BATHROOMS?!!! YOU LITERALLY HAVE ONE RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR OFFICE?!" He yells in his face.

"AND HOW ARE YOU SO SURE THEY WERE HEAT PILLS?! THEY COULD BE SOME VITMIN PILLS OR MAYBE JUST MEDICAL RELATED PILLS?!" He yells once again, adding onto his statement.

"Suguru please just calm down!" I say, annoyed from his yelling.

"Kuguri could have been just passing by or something" I say.

"Well I did ask him about it after," Naoyasu bluntly.

"YOU ASKED?!" Suguru says, even more furious.

"Yeah, I was interested so I asked a simple question. Plus he was totally fine with it since it's a pretty noral thing to ask," He says.

"STILL! YOU CAN'T JUST ASK SOMEONE THAT! IT CAN BE A SESITIVE TOPIC!" Suguru yells.

"SUGURU! CALM THE FuCK DOWN!" I yell, irritated and sick of his yelling.

*sigh*

"You know Naoyasu, you're lucky Yuji is a sweet guy," He says, sitting back down in his chair.

Suguru Daishou pov

"I'll just talk to Yūji later..." I mumble to myself.

"Why am I even here?! This doesn't even concern me! I already have Yuji as my personal assistant," I say, obviously annoyed.

"Well because you have to be able to communicate with our personal assistants and be comfortable around them," Hiroo says, annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I say, not caring anymore.

Naoyasu pov

I took a look at the papers that Hiroo gave me while he and Suguru fought.

They had little notes on them from our mothers and apparently they thought Yuki Shibayama and I would work well together.

Yuki Shibayama...The name sounds quite familiar and same with his picture.

"He looks so familiar..." I say to myself, observing the boy in the picture.

"What'd you say Naoyasu?" Hiroo asks.

"Just that he looks so familiar..." I say, not taking my eyes off the sheet of paper that I was holding.

"I mean we've seen and mey a lot of people back when we were in high school, and we still do now that we're the heirs of this company." Hiroo says, remembering back to their high school years.

"Want me to ask Yuji to look for some information about them?" Suguru asks.

"I suppose that would be good," I say, finally taking my eyes off the piece of paper.

"Okay, I'll get back to you as soon as tomorrow evening. Now I have to have a chat with Yuji," Suguru says rather weirdly with a smile.

Good luck Teru.

As soon as Suguru leaves me and Hiroo make eye contact.

"He totally likes him," I say with a smirk.

"100% true. He is literally so bad at hiding it," He says, returning the smirk.

"Our mothers are probably already coming up with a plan to set them up," I say.

"We should help support our dear cousin who is helplessly in love with Teru," He says.

"But there is a problem..." He says.

"What is it?" I say, intrigued.

"Suguru has a girlfriend, remember?" He says.

"Wait, that girl Mika?" I ask.

"Sadly yes," he says, disappointed.

"I thought Uncle set them up and it's a one-sided love relationship?" I said.

"Wait really?! How do you know?!" He says, having hope in Shouteru.

"I heard him talking to himself in his office," I say bluntly.

"I swear you just happen to be at the right place at the right time," He says, sighing.

"What can I say, it's my talent," I say proudly.

"Well it's getting rather late, We should get ready to head home," Hiroo says, looking at his watch.

"Right," I say, getting up from my chair.

"See you tomorrow," I say as I exit the room, with the paper in hand.

I collect all my stuff and head to my family's mansion. All 3 family's are neighbor's but we all leave from work at different times and head to work at different times.

I ordered some pepperoni pizza for dinner. I got ready for bed by taking a shower, cleaning my face and all that kind of stuff. I finally fell asleep the minute my head hit my pillow.

To be continued...

I've been getting back into my Haikyuu phase so I've decided to put more effort into writing my books but this book especially. I know this ship is really rare and won't hit a big audience but to those who do ship these characters and are reading this book I really appreciate you and hope you enjoy this. -Author