1

OMORI SPOILERS FOR THE REST OF THIS BOOK!!!

Hi, I'm y/n. I live in Faraway town with my sister, Aubrey. I'm 15 years old, the youngest at practically everything. I used to have a friend group consisting of 4 boys, Sunny (15), Kel (16), Hero (19), Basil (16), and 3 girls, Aubrey (16), Mari (19), and me (15).

Sunny and Mari are siblings and so are Kel and hero. We used to be very close but something tragic happened a few years ago. Mari... she killed herself.

We don't know why she did it but it caused everything to go to shit. Sunny and Basil closed themselves off from the world, Hero went to college, Kel made loads of new sports friends, and Aubrey... Aubrey started some gang thing.

Its comprised of around 5 people, 7 if you include me and Aubs, who basically worship Aubrey. We call it the Hooligans. Its kind of weird but Aubrey has her own ways of coping I guess. I helped her through the tough times when nobody else did.

Aubrey became most of my time and we would spend hours just lying on the floor and crying. They've become our comfort now. Aubrey, me and this girl named Kim have made a little group of our own.

Today, Aubrey and I were walking together in the park and we saw Basil. I think he saw us too because he started to come up to us, but Aubrey shook her head and pulled me away. "He isn't worth our time remember? That stupid little creep.." Aubrey has hated basil ever since she asked him to study together, and he basically refused to talk to her.

Even worse, she said that when she looked in Basils photo album that he had made during our friendship, most of the pictures were scribbled out. Aubrey took the photo album home and showed me and I could not believe Basil would do something like that.

"H-HEY!! Aubrey! Y/N!! I need to ask you something!" Basil yelled catching up to us. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sunny and Kel. Wait.. Sunny? I haven't seen Sunny in ages! He's just as cute as I remember him.

I might've had a tiiiny crush on Sunny when we were friends. He was just so adorable and I loved talking to him. Whenever the group was together, I would always catch him staring at me. Aubrey interrupted my thought with, "Basil, LEAVE US ALONE." Basil sighed and spotted the photo album in Aubrey's hands.

I forgot to say, we were going on a walk to go to our secret hangout spot to wash out the photos. Aubrey wanted to see them and I was going to help. Basil lunged to try to grab the album out of Aubrey's hands when Aubrey stepped to the side and Basil fell flat on his face. ...Ouch.

That's when Kel dragged Sunny over to us and yelled "HEY! Aubrey what was that for? Did you push him?" Aubrey looked at Kel and Sunny with a shocked expression. "N-No?" She said with a stutter. Kel spotted the photo album in Aubrey's hands.

"Aubrey, give that back to Basil." Kel demanded. "Why should I? Y/N... Come on. We're leaving." Aubrey said. With me in one hand and the photo album in the other, Aubrey started off to our hangout spot.

"Aubrey! Y/N! Come on this isn't funny! Give it back!" Kel shouted as Sunny helped Basil to his feet. Suddenly Kel started running after Aubrey. Her eyes darted to me. Quickly mouthing "sorry", she ran the opposite direction with the album in her hand. I had a feeling where she was going but I didn't follow her.

Kel soon was out of breath and Aubrey was soon out of sight. Kel came back and he, Sunny, and Basil all looked at me. "What?" I questioned the three boys. "Y-Y/N... Do you know where Aubrey went? And why she stole Basils photo album?" Kel panted, out of breath from trying to catch up to Aubrey. I thought for a moment.

"Yes, I do know where she went, and I do know why she took the photos." I said calmly. A minute of silence passed before Kel spoke up. "Well are you gonna tell us or..." he trailed off. "Well I could tell you but I don't think I wanna deal with an angry Aubrey so yeah I know where she went, but no I'm not going to tell you guys." I said with a smirk.

The boys all stared at me with surprised expressions. Then Kel burst into laughter. "There's.... the Y/N that we know..... and love." he said between laughs. I looked at him weirdly. I was always the talkative and sarcastic type around friends but I was very dry with strangers.

"Now that you're back, tell us where Aubrey is." Kel said with a serious expression. I always thought it was cool how he could change emotions with the snap of a finger. "Uhm guys.. I think I'm gonna head home.." Basil said quietly.

"Alright! We can bring the photo album to your house when we get it back!" Kel said enthusiastically. Basil nodded and walked off in the direction of his house. "Alrighty now its just us. Y/N, please at least tell us where she is.

You don't need to come with us." Kel pleads with me. I turn my head to look at Sunny who was standing behind us, and saw the same pleading eyes. I could most definitely say no to Kel but Sunny was a different story.. "I-I'll go with you guys on one condition." I sigh and say. "Of course! What is it my fair maiden?" Kel said in a British accent and bent over with one hand out, like I was royalty.

It was a little joke we used to have and it earned a giggle out of me. "We gotta stop by my house right quick. I need to check something." I said, looking at Sunny again who was smiling now. God, I loved his smile. It was always the cutest thing. "Lets go then!" spoke Kel, still with the British accent.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as Kel, Sunny, and I walked off to my house giggling.

(HIIIII!! I'm gonna leave you guys with a little stopping point for now hehe and again, tysm for reading this it means alot to me!! comment and vote ilyyyyy)

Word Count: 1082 words