2

We soon arrived at my house and I told Sunny and Kel to wait outside. I quickly ran up to Aubrey's room to see if she was home. "Aubs? Are you there?" I yelled. No response.

 There's only one other place that she could be. Aubrey's gonna be so pissed at me for telling Sunny and Kel. I don't know if I should betray my sister though.

 She even told me not to come because it was her safe space.Only for emergencies, that's the only reason she told me. I was interrupted by the sound of a door opening and Kel screaming "HURRY UP GODDAMMIT!" and slamming it back shut.

 I laughed to myself and headed downstairs. I opened the door and said "Sorry guys, I really don't wanna hurt my sister like that. I'll let you know when she comes home alright? Its getting late anyways, you guys should go home too." 

Kel and Sunny had put on disappointed faces. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" Kel dragged on. Sunny looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I then realized Sunny hadn't said anything this whole time. "Sunny? You haven't talked this whole time, are you alright?" I asked with genuine concern in my voice.

 Sunny nodded but that wasn't good enough for me. "Sunny, I won't believe you until you talk." I said. "U-uh, hi Y/N.." Sunny whispered.

 I smiled and couldn't resist telling them where she was. Sunny was basically my only damn weakness. I sighed and exited the house. I led them down our long road, to the church down by the end of the street. I was most definitely not going in with them.

 "Okay, she should be here. Whatever you dumbasses do, don't tell her I led you here. She's gonna be totally pissed at me." I confirmed with them. They both nodded and Kel went inside first.

 As Sunny was walking inside, he stopped and turned his head back to me. "Y/N? Thank you. For all of this. I'm sorry we were both caught in the middle of all this. I missed you." He said as he turned back and walked up the church steps with a smile. 

Me? He missed me? I'm probably over thinking this. He probably meant all of us. I sat there for a while, thinking about Sunny and what he said. I came to the conclusion that he misspoke and meant the friend group.

 I had also seen something shiny sticking out of his pocket as he went up. Was it.. Could it be.... a knife? Sunny was always weird around knives but him carrying one around? That's not normal. Well its not like it would be normal to anyone but its especially not normal for Sunny.

 As I was thinking, I heard a scream from inside the church. Shit. I'm not supposed to be here right now. If Aubrey catches me.... oh I don't even want to imagine it. I immediately got up from where I was and started to run down the street but I heard the church doors slam open and the sound of footsteps and ragged breathing.

 Shit. Shit. Shit. I quickly jump into the nearest bush and I watch as Aubrey runs down the street and I hear her green shoes pattering down the sidewalk. I also hear.. crying? I slowly creep out of the bush and Aubrey's already halfway down the street.

 Wow, she is fast. I see her wiping her face, and holding the photo album in her hands still. I wonder what happened in there. I walk a little bit down the street when I see Aubrey throw something in the trash. I wonder what it is....

AN: (hiiiii! okay so we were left on a bit of a cliffhanger there hehe :) I'm still debating whether to sorta follow the faraway plot or just go my own way and start making some shit up tbh. again dont forget to vote and comment on suggestions you have!)

Word Count: 663