Backstory

Tejasswi and Karan the current itv king and queen met in lvg show and got introduced to each other, met again in biggboss and fell for each other but never confessed on ntv.

For the world they were each others best friends laddoo and sunny nothing more than that ....... but in real when Teja won biggboss that very night she went to check on Karan.

Karan left after the finale without attending the party ...... He was happy for his laddoo but grieving over his loss ..... inorder to not distract her laddoo from her winning celebrations he left for home .....

When Teja reached his home it was 5 in morning she was still in her finale dress, his parents opened the door. After greeting them the first thing she asked for was her sunny .......

This was it his parents knew she was the one for him ...... they could see the love for their sunny in her eyes ...... they directed her to his room ...... in the room after seeing all self doubts and hurt that sunny was having was gone just by seeing her there for him at that moment.

They confessed their love for each other. Informed their parents about their decession. Parents were more than happy and decided to get them married. They were also glad that they would be together for life ......

They decided not to tell anyone other than very close people or announce publically......Teja was already very private in her personal life and Karan was also fed up of constant media and public scrutiny on his personal life. He also wanted to protect his goofball, the bundle of joy from all evil eyes.

Marriage took place in US as most of their family was there and it was easy to hide if it happens there ......