The parcel part 7

Teju:

#7

I promise that if I ever happen to break any of the promises, I shall quickly write 7 more promises to make up for the promises I broke. Promise!

I feel deciding on the perfect thing to do together is one of the most complicated thing in every relationship.

You remember you once said in biggboss that to keep the relationship going and maintain the fun and charm of it ..... it is necessary that we do things together also try new things together .....

So, here I'm rewarding you with a bunch of redeemable date and other couple coupons for being the best butter half anybody could have ...... sorry for being so cheesy but you are my butter half .....

( 👆guys iss waale ka grown up version

( 👆guys iss waale ka grown up version ... imagine karlo ..... jaise school ke jaga at work .... )

 )

Karan:

Karan:

I saw inside there was a bunch of redeemable couple coupons ........ all naughty and interesting ones ...... and here I am without her who makes me a couple and with the thought of may be never even being able to see her again ...... I wish I would have got them earlier ...... I would have used them and had loads of funn ........ but now this ...... Rabji ae mere saath hi kyun honda hai har waari ..... Main ni khel raha yaar .......

I sat there pouting for a while then took my heart, cuddled it, kept playing its audios, silently weeping missing her and God knows when I dozed off to sleep ......

C u in the next part with clashes amongst contestants ....... the angry hot kk ..... the broken naive little ...... the annoyed and helpless Rohit Shetty and the irritating bad mouthing gang .........

Till then take care .......🥰