CH 2

CHAPTER 2: THE SECOND DAY OF NOT BEING HUMAN

It’s impossible to die in the same place, but I really don’t want to streaking.

The contradictory thoughts caused a short pause in Gu Huai’s actions. At this time, there were two strong ideas in his heart–

Want to escape

2. Want clothes

Still maintaining a head-only posture, Gu Huai’s hands were placed on the edge of a white shell that he knocked out, almost at the same moment he had a demand for clothes, something he could not understand with common sense. Things have happened.

The white shell that he touched with his hands suddenly disappeared from the palm of his hand, and his body was also fitted with simple clothes.

–run!

The body responded faster than the mind. Gu Huai’s hands were forced to support, and the whole person quickly jumped out and played the fastest sprint speed of his life to the only possible neutral position.

Like Gu Huai thought, as soon as he ran, the dangerous creatures that were originally surrounded by him slowly turned into high-speed movements.

Anyone in the interstellar race will feel scalp tingling in the face of the Zerg, because it is a charge that is not afraid of death.

There is no fear of death. The Zerg soldiers who accept the superior orders will ignore any pain and annihilate the enemy with a merciless cold attitude.

They don’t even regard their death as a sacrifice, but a tactic that is taken for granted.

I want to ask what is the mood of Gu Huai, who is being chased by a group of Tektrons at this moment, he can only say…

He can’t run fast.

The cave is very dark. For Gu Huai, who has no night vision ability, it is not easy for him to see the road ahead.

And this cave is too big. Gu Huai is actually not sure whether he is running in the direction of export or deeper inside, but he can’t manage so much now.

Even if only a little bit of life is possible, the struggle is definitely better than not struggling.

However, the result of not being able to clear the road but having to run in a state where it cannot be decelerated is that Gu Huai ran and ran, and suddenly he accidentally stumbled over the obstacle that was not noticed, and the right knee slammed directly on the ground.

“Oh…” This is not a sigh, and Gu Huai snorted.

This is the voice that represents pain. Even if you don’t have much wisdom, the Tucker who catches up behind can understand this.

This understanding made these Tucker worms enter the violent state that would only occur when they were seriously injured in an instant. They sent out a low-pitched voice that represented a threat from the throat, and the crunched scarlet **** was full. Bloodthirsty killing.

The voices of young people expressing pain are a great stimulus for these Tucker worms. They cannot tolerate such things happening, but there are no enemies around them that can be their targets.

When Gu Huai stopped and ran because of a fall, the Tucker who had been chasing him behind had already re-enclosed him.

No chance…

At the moment of being surrounded again, Gu Huai had to accept his life.

There was no chance to stand up. Gu Huai looked at the huge creature headed up and raised his dangerous forearm like a jagged edge to him.