Ch 17

CHAPTER 17: SEVENTEENTH DAY OF NOT BEING HUMAN

Alger felt there was nothing more life-threatening than talking about the leader's secret and being caught. Alger had relatively active emotions among the Zergs but this was still limited. He was tense at this time. There was no panic on his face but his body was frozen.

By this time, Laves had arrived in front of the two people. Alger tried to be invisible but he couldn't slip away. He could only continue to bear the enormous pressure from his leader.

Gu Huai didn't know about Alger's psychological state. He looked at the approaching Alves and then turned to look at the fluffy, round baby Zerg in the image. The curve of his mouth became even more obvious.

It was really . . . the difference was too great. If it wasn't for Alger showing him tis memory image, Gu Huia really couldn't imagine that the cold, tall and beautiful silver-haired Zerg in front of him would be like this as a baby.

"You're cute." Gu Huai said with a smile. Then he thought that most men wouldn't be happy about being called cute and hurriedly remedied his words. "That is when you were young. It has nothing to do with you new."

In fact, the current Alves also inexplicably made Gu Huai feel he was a bit cute. For example, the other side's actions of giving him the flower and holding the flower so carefully gave him this feeling. Nevertheless, Gu Huai couldn't say this. It was related to a man's self-esteem.

Gu Huai didnt know if it was his illusion but once he finished speaking, he saw that Alves seemed to pucker up his lips, making the corners of his mouth flatten into a straighter line.

"Cute?" Alves looked at the image, his voice cold and low.

Gu Huai saw the other person wasnt angry and nodded. "Yes, very cute.:

Hearing Gu Huais words, Alves face slightly tense and there seemed to be some subtle changes in the indifference expression.

"However, there is only the back. Is there no front image?" Gu Huai blinked and asked Alger standing next to him.

Alger had been trying to reduce his sense of existence since a few minutes ago, driven by a sense of survival. Now that he was being questioned by Gu Huai, he opened his mouth and couldn't answer immediately.

In fact, there was an image but Alger's short silence made Gu Huai mistakenly think there wasn't one. Thus, Gu Huai showed a bit of regret.

The Zerg were fluffy creatures during their baby period. Then the fluff gradually faded and the Zerg would grow a hard shell. In adulthood, the Zergs above the delta class would advance to a humanoid form that retained some ethnic characteristics.

That's why seeing the baby's plush back was actually so good. Then Gu Huai soon changed his mentality. He didn't have time to hear why Alger said that Alves nickname was related to a cry from childhood. Gu Huai looked at the person in front of him and decided to ask directly.

"It is because thats what my cry sounded like." Alves lowered his eyes and didn't avoid Gu Huais question.

He couldn't remember who gave him the nickname because it was too long ago or some other reason. Alves memory of the matter wasn't clear. As for whether someone gave him this nickname during his childhood or if he self-identified it because of his own cry, Alves couldn't remember.

"Chirp chirp, this call?" Gu Huai casually imagined Alves making this sound during his childhood period and suddenly couldn't look directly at the other person's pale gold eyes. The contrast was a bit of a foul.

Next to him, Alger wanted to escape. He didn't forget that another army leader had once imitated Alves' childhood cry and that army leader was beaten down. Alger felt that his own leader definitely wouldnt' do anything to the king but he himself was finished.