Chapter Five

On 20th November 2006:-

There was Seokjin covered in a black piece of cloth, a suit and a pant to be exact and his hairs ruffled up with a grim expression of evident despair and an atmosphere of melancholy engulfed the graveyard.

It was raining, but for Seokjin it was like daggers from the sky, seeing such a dejected look on just a thirteen-year-old the people in the graveyard thought that the rain was the tears of the god.

His face held no emotion except dejection and betrayal upon his countenance, dejected because his mother left him, she passed the setting sun, she succumbed easily to the illness she had for a long time after giving birth to Taehyung, she rushed to the secret house, she pushed up the daisies and went to the beautiful world away from any misery first and betrayal was too present.

It was ironic, a person would think that how can someone feel so sad, and despondent in the loss of someone but betrayed at the same time, but not for Seokjin, he felt betrayed because she broke her promise of staying forever with him and not leave him anonymously.

Seokjin broke down at last after holding so much longer, he couldn't bear it up, bear to have his mother leave him, as his older brother rushed to him to catch him but to no avail, he sunk to the ground before her grave and cried until he burned up his lungs.

"Why Namjoon hyung, why was it has to be her?!" he screamed with the desperation of wanting his mother back, back again so he can be in her warm embrace, to spew all his daily rants and get sweet nothing talks from his beautiful mother.

But she was no more, she lay six feet down the ground with a pale face as her ghosts went up to the place men never know, to the place where the sun shines always brighter, the place where Seokjin can never go to meet her.

"NO ONE KEEPS THEIR DAMN PROMISE! NO ONE DOES!" he screamed as he held onto the ground crying until the tears of his dam gets fed up, Namjoon just looked at his brother hopelessly not knowing what kind of promises has been broken in his lifetime.

"No one, I mean no freaking one keeps their forsaken promises" he just mumbled as the pain of realization sunk onto his whole being, as no more tears were left in his eyes but the feeling of void, stuck up in a maze and a prison of sadness just took over him, breaking his already broken pieces of heart.

On 4th December 2006:- 

Seokjin was laying on his bed but no sleep was taking over him, he just couldn't forget the dead closed eyes of his mom as she lay on the ground motionless and not having the usual warmth she has.

He was feeling like he was in a cage of sad emotions which roamed around him, he was freezing to death, he was feeling piercing daggers inside his heart.

He crouched himself in a fetal position as he sweated, he was feeling like he was stuck up in a maze he cannot take this pain anymore, it is unbearable

"Dad, Seokjin is not okay!" that is the last thing he remembered as he closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep on a blacky night, he blacked out completely.