Chapter Twelve

On 24th November 2016:- 

It was evening as the whole morning got wasted by the hustle and bustle to send the newly married couple off on their honeymoon.

Seokjin was rubbing his head with a towel to dry off the water in it, it feels refreshing after having a fresh hot shower after a heck workload in the morning and driving a very intimate and lovey-dovey couple to the airport.

Seokjin reminisced how they looked at each other with star and glimmering eyes as if they are the only two in there and not caring about the world, Seokjin smiled and laughed a bit as he went towards the kitchen to take a soda from the fridge and ruffled Taehyung's hair on the way to the kitchen who was playing a game in the couch.

Seokjin got a sudden strike of memory, Moonbyul was said to leave today at 9 pm, oh no! he widened his eyes as he ran to the living room seeing the time was already 7:30 pm, he slapped his hands to his head, he didn't even once meet her today, what the heck?!

"Taehyungie! Do know where is Moonbyul? Tell fast!" Taehyung stopped the game as he looked up to see a very in hurry Seokjin looking at him with widened saucer eyes, he nodded his head positively "Yeah she said that she is heading for the airport as she has-"

Seokjin even before hearing the whole sentence ran away with a dash as Taehyung was left confused at the sudden move made by his brother.

"What happened suddenly to Hyung?" Taehyung said as he picked up a chip from the bowl in front and munched on it.

......................................   

Seokjin was sweating as if drenched with rain as he took the pressure of going as fast as he can with his bike by avoiding any kind of cars coming in his way cutting right away from them and heading to the most wanted destination which roamed around his mind all the way 'Incheon International Airport' 

Seokjin felt his cellphone buzz inside his pocket but he ignored it, he just needs to get there, there to the airport right now, right at this moment.

The sweat covered the periphery of his forehead as he sped up his bike more to reach the finest level of its speed going at a speed of a rocket.

The phone buzzed again but he can't stop, he just cannot yet his brain was bugging him to keep up the call once maybe someone was awaiting for him that they are calling so much, he stopped his bike but it was in such of inertia in motion that it skidded off along with him and he groaned with pain as the bike and himself fell on the concrete floor but he didn't care about as he pushed off the bike off of him and stood up with a hurt leg as he took his phone out seeing an Unknown number.

"Hello? Who are you I don't have time tell me fast!" he said as he checked out his watch seeing it is already 7:55 pm.

"Hello, sir? Can you hear me?" He couldn't hear whoever is speaking from the other side properly because maybe the commotion going around him he groaned with a sigh as the fall from the long-forgotten skidded finally ripped through him.