6 - OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!

You'd sigh as you were walking on your way returning to Heartslabyul for your study session with Riddle as you noticed two IDOITS in the hallways who were standing in the middle of the hallway  her eye began to twitch in anger as she'd see Ace holding her TART the tart she had baked so perfectly for her beloved Strawberry. "You little..~" Your face right now had gone just about as red as Riddle's hair or even worse. "If you think you can get away with eatting that Tart I had worked so hard on for Riddle~" Your voice had grown cold as it echoed through the hallways as you had your left eye twitching as your face was as Red as Riddle's hair. 

Ace's eyes widdenned. "W-What are you saying-We just saw these tarts in the fridge...W-We never knew they were for housewarden!!" Ace was shaking in fear along with Duece in that very moment your presence there had reminded them very much of their housewarden in that moment as You spat out towards them. "If Housewarden was here~ He'd chop your heads off, But since he's not....I'll deliver the punishment." Your voice had went cold as your glare felt like needles To them as you prepared your magestone to use your signature spell.

~Heartslabyul House~

Riddle sighed as he'd look towards the time on his bedroom clock. "Where is Y/N...There late for our study session...Trey come in please." He'd turn towards Trey as he'd sigh. "I'm going out Trey, Keep an eye on the House for me right now, I'm going to find Y/N."  He'd stand up from his desk as he'd sigh. "Write down on this paper if anybody breaks a single rule." He'd hand a piece of paper to Trey as he'd leave the dorm.

Trey sighed as he'd look down at the paper Riddle had given him. "He must be in love with Y/N, Hmmm..Still it is his choice about who he chooses as a partner in life....I hope they enjoy their relationship to the fullest even tho Y/N is the only girl in the entire dorm."

~Hall of Mirrors~

"You have a lot of nerve to eat my Tart I baked for my beloved Strawberry! Now you'll face your punishment! QUEEN OF HEARTS~!" You'd use your signature spell as you summoned Card Soldiers around Ace and Deuce as you'd approach them still fuming in anger. "I swear once I get back to the Dorm it'll be by Riddle, OFF WITH YOUR HEADS! OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!" You shouted towards them as blot had formed inside your magestone unaware that Riddle was watching your outburst. 

Ace and Deuce had backed away scarred for their lives as You approached them more like Daggers to them. "Now then, Your punishment worthy of your rule breaking shall be, To paint 100 roses red in the rose garden! Break that and your head will  be chopped off by Riddle!" You'd turn around to go back to heading to the dorm as your face had went blushing red. "R-Riddle? You saw all that?"

He'd nod. "I did, I thought that was your punishment you gave them was most needed for eatting that Tart you worked hard on for me, Now let's get to that study session we planned alright?" You nodded and smiled back. "Alright my beloved Strawberry." You'd return to Heartslabyul with Riddle.