10 - Y/N's Overblot

(loop the music through the whole chapter for cool effect!)

You'd glare towards all of the Heartslabyul students. "NONE OF YOU DERVERSES YOUR HEADS! I WAS RIGHT BEYOND ANYBODY ELSE HEREEEE!!!" You'd shout out as Riddle's eyes widdenned in shock as he'd see all the blot that was in your magestone. "ME AND RIDDLE WERE ALWAYS RIGHT BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF DOUBT!!!" You'd contiune shouting at the Heartslabyul students and Ace and Deuce. "MY MOTHER AND FATHER WERE RIGHT! RULES DO NEED TO BE STRICTLY IN PLACE!"

Your Magestone in your specter had turned black as you'd become Overblotted infront of everybody as Riddle's eyes widdenned in shock. "Beloved! Please! Don't do this!" You'd turn towards Riddle as you'd open your eyes as you'd give Riddle a soft smile. "I won't harm you..My beloved Strawberry."

"All of you rulebreakers will pay! AND YOU!" You'd glare towards Hikari and Grim. "Your not going anywhere!" Hikari shouted upwards. "Y/N! STOP THIS MADNESS! YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TYRANT!" Hikari growled as you'd approach Hikari. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!" Grim growled. "SHE CALLED YOU A TYRANT BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TYRANT!" You'd growl. "EXCUSE ME?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" You'd growl as you'd have a Rose Tree come up from the ground as you'd attack Hikari and Grim with it. "You'll all pay the PRICE!"

Riddle's eyes widdenned in horror as he'd watch Y/N go on her rampage as he'd have tears in his eyes. "Beloved..." 

You'd still be going on your rampage as you'd be using the Rose Tree roots to hold Hikari and Grim in place as you'd glare. "I'M FED UP WITH ALL OF YOU!" Ace and Deuce had blasted magic towards Y/N but nothing happaned to her. "The only respond I'm taking from all of you is "Yes Queen Y/N!" You got that?!" Riddle was still watching in horror at Y/N's overblot.