Chapter 8

"The trio stood on guard as (M/n) slowly walked towards the now dying Rengoku. But something unexpected happened."

(M/n) crouched down before Rengoku, a slight sizzling sound being heard as the sunlight slowly reaches the demon. (M/n) made an eye appear on his hand, lifting it before the pillar's face, forcing him to look into it.

With Rengoku•

Rengoku stood in an empty dome of black, his wounds all gone and so are his companions. He looked around, finding a glow in the distance. He approached the glow, being shocked at who stood there.

(Rengoku): "Mother...?"

The female turned around, a slight smile grazing her features.

(Rengoku): "Mother...did I do well? Did I use my gifts wisely?"

Rengoku waited, just hoping for an answer. Hoping, that the person before him was who he thought it was. A genuine smile appeared on her face.

(Ruka): "You did splendidly."

Though something felt uneasy in those words. A hidden meaning. Rengoku could feel it. Suddenly, his surroundings started to spin, his head becoming foggy. He couldn't see straight. It's weird, he would hear someone shouting something in the distance. "яєηցσкυ-ѕαη!" Who was that? "ԃσηт тσυɕн нιм!" Dont touch who? "ɕσмє вαɕк! ԃση'т тαкє нιм!!" The voice only faded every second, until nothing was heard.

•With (M/n)•

As Rengoku looked into the eye, one could see how the light in his eyes disappeared. One knew he was in the trance the demon created. Lifting his other hand, he outstretched a finger, as if pointing at something.

(Tanjiro): "RENGOKU-SAN!"

The next thing the trio saw, was something they wished they never did. Something terrible, something that would change the way they all see this demon.

(Tanjiro): "DONT TOUCH HIM!"

(M/n) has stuck his finger into Rengoku's forehead, giving him a huge amount of blood. The amount he has received made the Pillar fall unconscious. Catching the unconscious ex-pillar, (M/n) threw him over his shoulder, running into the shadows of the forest, being awaited by Upper Moon 3.

(Tanjiro): "COME BACK! DONT TAKE HIM!"

By now, all three males had tears spilling from their eyes. What's going to happen? How are the other pillars going to react? Before the crow could leave to inform about the situation, Tanjiro called it in.

(Tanjiro): "Please, tell the Master that I would like to tell everyone personally..."

The crow just gave a slow nod before flying off to report the request to the Head of the Corps.
--------------
(Akaza): "Is he alive?"

Akaza poked the head of the sleeping ex-pillar, as the three demons hid from the sun in an abandoned house.

(Akaza): "How come you could turn him into a demon? I was wanting to do that..."

(M/n): "My blood is like Master's. It creates demons. Yours, however, is like a request sent to the Lord, waiting for acceptance before your blood turns into cells created by him. It would take too long"