CHAPTER THREE: Coffee Cups

(Warning: Homophobic slur and homophobia)
I can reclaim saying the f slur since I'm gay
Tweek's POV

I wake up at 7:36am to the smell of pancakes. Pancakes? I get up from my bed and head downstairs. My Dad is sitting on the couch watching TV and Mum is in the kitchen. Is she the one making pancakes?

"Good morning, sweetie!" My Mum greets me. I smile and say 'good morning' too.
She puts a bunch of steaming hot pancakes on a plate and places it in front of me as I sit down. It smells delicious. I put some butter and maple syrup onto my pancakes and start eating it. It was super delicious!

"Hey Mum," She turns around and looks at me. "Me and Craig are going to hang out at your coffee house, so please don't embarrass me in front of him!" If they embarrass me in front of him I think I would die right on the spot!

"Alright! We'll try our best not to!" My Dad butts in. Oh God, I'm begging them to not embarrass me. I swear I'll literally die!

I head back to my room and get ready. I put on a black long sleeved shirt with a green flannel on the top and put on some blue jeans to go with the top. I watch some YouTube videos while I wait for my parents to get ready to go the coffee house. Once they're finished getting ready we get into the car and drive in the direction of the coffee house. 

A few customers are there waiting for the shop to open. My parents unlock the doors and put there aprons on and start taking the customer's orders. I take a seat near the windows and wait for Craig.

.

TIMESKIP TO AROUND 9AM

.

It's 9:27am and Craig should be here by now. Did he decide to ditch me? Was it some prank? ACK WHERE IS HE!?
I look outside the window to see Craig walking back and forth near a bin. It look like he has flowers. Are those for me?
I walk outside and hear Craig talking to himself.

"This is so fucking dumb, why did I bring flowers? He's gonna think it's a date," So it was for me. Heat goes to my cheeks and I smile a little. It was sweet he got those for me. "I want it to be a date, but what if he doesn't like me?" Huh? He does? My cheeks burn more. Does that mean he likes me? He actually likes me? "God, why am I freaking out over this? I'm Craig fucking Tucker. I shouldn't be acting like this. Maybe I should throw these out."

He was about to throw the flowers into the bin, but I yelled out is name before he had the chance to and I don't know why I called out to him. He turned around frantically and his face was red like mine. He looked at the ground and then back at me. I think he might be flustered. Craig Tucker is flustered? 

"Oh- Uh- Hey Tweek," Craig says trying to gather his words together. He holds out the bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Um, these are for you" He's blushing and his golden eyes are looking straight into mine. I smile and take the flowers.

"Thanks Craig! These are so nice, I love them!" I say. He smiles slightly. If he doesn't like me, then I have no idea what this is then. There is something going on between us and I think he knows it too.

We walk into the coffee house sitting at the table we sat at before.

"I have a question," I say. He looks at me. "When did you and Clyde become friends? You've never told me." He looks down at the table. Me and Craig met each other at age 15 and he met Tolkien and Jimmy at age 14. But I knew nothing on how or when Clyde and Craig met.

"Well, since you know that I'm gay and non binary, I might as well tell you," He pauses. He looks down at the table. Craig doesn't like talking about his emotions or really personal stuff, I can tell he's kind of uncomfortable.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, man!" I say so he knows I'm not trying to pressure him into saying it. I really don't want him to be pressured into saying it since I know how uncomfortable he is.

"Yeah, I know, but I still want to tell you," He takes a deep breath. "So, in fourth grade, that was when I found out I was gay. I liked this guy and I had enough courage to ask him out. And keep in mind that I was basically the same in fourth grade. I never really changed so I didn't know how to express emotions well. Anyways, I went up to him during lunch and told him I liked him. Everyone was there and I didn't even notice. I basically screamed my confession to him and he didn't react kindly.."

He looked gloomy and took another deep breath.

"Since everyone heard the whole thing, I got made fun of for being gay. I kept getting called a faggot and got teased. The guy I had a crush on pushed me to the ground and called me disgusting. I thought I was going to start crying, but nothing came out of my eyes. I was so hurt, yet I couldn't cry a single tear." Listening to this made me want to punch everyone who hurt him. Especially the kid he had a crush on. "I was about to get punched in the face, but Clyde came over and punched the person who was about to punch me. He saved me from getting bullied throughout all of elementary school. I told him multiple times I could protect myself, but he kept on insisting to stay with me. He's an idiot, but he's a good guy. But yeah, me and Clyde became best friends because I got bullied in fourth grade for being gay."

It was a touching and sad story. I stand up, walk over to him and give him a hug. He hugged me back. We stay like that for a few seconds until I let go. I slip back into my seat.

"That's sweet of Clyde!" I don't know what to say after that honestly. What if I say the wrong thing? Oh God, he'll hate me forever! Should I just change the subject? But what if he gets mad at me for that!? Oh jeez, I'll just wait until he speaks again.

He doesn't say anything. He just pulls out his phone and looks through it. It seems like he's texting something. 

"So," I say, interrupting the silence. "Want to order something?"

He looks up from his phone to me. "Yeah, sure,"

"What do you want to have?" I ask.

"I'll just have a drink." He responds. I wanted to ask him what drink, but he looked back down at his phone. I didn't want to interrupt him again. I order both of us some mocha coffee, which is my favourite. 

I go up to the counter where my parents are. "Hey Mum, hey Dad," I greet them

"Hey son, how's it going with you and Craig?" My Dad winks at me. Ack, please no Dad.

"I-It's going good," I answer him. "Anyways, me and Craig would like some mocha coffee."

"Okay, we'll make that right away!" My Dad walks off and makes the coffee. My Mum comes to the counter with some random customer's coffee. She hands the coffee to the customer and turns to me.

"I'm glad your date is going well, sweetie!" I blush at the fact she said 'date'. God, it might as well be! I nod at her and wait for the coffee.
Dad comes with both coffees in his hands and hands them to me. "Go get 'em tiger!" He winks at me again. Please kill me..

I walk over back to the table were Craig was sitting. As I sit down he looks at the cups in my hand.

"Did you get me coffee? You know I don't drink coffee, Tweek." Oh shit, I kind of forgot. Oh well, he'll have to suck it up.

"Suck it up, Tucker," I roll my eyes playfully. "It's not going to kill you, man. Plus it's my favourite, so you might as well try it."

He gives me a blank expression. "Give me the coffee." 
I do as he says and give him the coffee. He takes a sip and his eyes widen. He doesn't stop sipping it. Guess he liked the coffee-

Craig's POV

The coffee tastes good to my surprise. I tell Tweek that the coffee was great. I'm not lying when I say I like it, but I'm not entirely telling the truth either. Regardless if it was going to be good or not I would have told him I liked it. Totally not because it's his favourite kind of coffee or anything, totally not that. He gives me a warm smile. God, I love his smile. I love everything about him.

I look at my phone to check if Tolkien texted me back. Clyde asked if it was alright with him to tell Tolkien that I'm gay and have a crush on Tweek. Tolkien would have found out anyways. I see an unread message on messages. It's Tolkien.

Token: Relax Craig, everything will be fine

I was texting him about how I have no idea what to do with Tweek. He's not really helping.

Me: thats soo much help.

Token: Cmon, I'm sure youre fine Craig
Just be yourself

Me: but what if he doesnt like me
itll just be stupid

Token: With the information you told me about earlier, Im under the high impression he likes you

Me: this could be the first time your wrong token

Token: Its spelt 'Tolkien' and whatever you say, dude
Ill say 'I told you so' when you guys end up together

Me: 
🖕

I turn off my phone and look up to Tweek. His pretty, blue eyes are looking out the window and his messy blonde hair is all over the place as usual. He's as cute as ever. Maybe it's a good time to finally tell him how I feel. Not yet actually, I'm not mentally prepared to get rejected yet. I let my guard down more than I usually do when I'm with Tweek. The blonde twitchy boy has a way with getting me to show my soft side. 
I give him a warm smile and he turns around to face me. I blush a little from the sudden movement. God, why is he so cute and handsome?

"Hey..." I say out of the blue.

"Yeah?" Tweek responds.

"I... I-" Just as I was about to finish my sentence someone interrupts. A particular brown haired boy with a red and blue jacket.

"Hey guys!" A loud brunette shouts.

"Hey." A black guy with black, curly hair also greets us. What the fuck are those two doing here? Why did Clyde and Tolkien show up? And why NOW?

~ *

* ' ~ , ||

Andd that's a wrap.

I planned this all on my book that I use to plan stories on. So, let's hope this goes smoothly. But I only planned out the chapters, not the entire story- Soo yu-

What's going to happen next? 😱
What was Craig going to tell Tweek? 🤔
Why did Clyde and Tolkien come to the coffee house? 😨
Find out next chapter 😒

Hope you enjoyed the story :]

* ' ~ , ||