Ep 1

Hi, before we start I wanted to mention there will be switching povs but don't worry, I'll tell you when they switch ☺️

This story takes place a week after Navier's wedding

And no this is not a continuation of my Previous Fic💗

(Third person)

🎶Hum Hum~🎶
The rocking chair sways back and forth near the window. The fluttering linen curtains engulf the figure sitting in the chair, wrapping around them. Gentle singing fills the air as the sun shines through the window. Birds chirp as the breeze flows.

The room is calm as a maid enters, the figure by the chair smiles with her thin red lips. The humming has stopped.

Maid: Your majesty, the doctors note has arrived~

Navier: ah yes, thank you.

Navier takes the letter from the tray the maid held out to her, using the small knife to open the letter.
Her eyes glide down the paper before stopping abruptly. The maid then peers her head up, breaking her small bow.

Maid: is everything alright your majesty?

Navier: ...

Silence.

A small bead of sweat trickled down the maids face, a mild despair shook the room.

Maid: I-is something wrong? Shall I ask for the royal physician-

Navier then gently put her hand up. Instead of its normal calm state, her hand was shaking ever so slightly.

Navier: Please summon his majesty, it is of extreme urgency.

Maid: y-yes of course your majesty

The maid then Scurried off.

Meanwhile with Heinrey

Heinrey: McKenna please make sure to mail these letters to Lady Robin

McKenna: of course your majesty

As McKenna took the small stack of letters
,a maid entered the room, she whispered something to McKenna who put down the letters.

McKenna: Your majesty ... I have just been informed that her majesty requests an immediate audience with you.

Heinrey: my queen?

Heinrey then stands up, going down the steps from his high platformed desk.

Heinrey: I will be going now, please hold off all affairs for the time being but...

He then turns around, almost glaring at McKenna

Heinrey: make sure to deliver those letters using the blue bird

McKenna just lets out a painstaking sigh.

He then skips away smiling after gently shutting the door.

Back with Navier

Navier look at the paper almost in disbelief, her eyes have started to water. Heinrey walks in, almost as if he were waltzing in. He was so happy at the though that his queen wanted to see him.

Heinrey: my queen~ you wanted to see me?

Navier: we need to talk.

Heinrey was taken aback by her odd tone, it wasn't her usual cold tone nor a sweet one.

(I'm done writing their full names 🥲 enjoy some single letters, you guys are smart cookies and can tell who's talking👍)

H: is everything alright my queen?

N: yes but... you should take a look at this.

She then hands him the letter, her face still turned around from his. She continued to slowly sway the rocking chair back and fourth before standing up. Heinrey just continued to read the paper, seeing nothing out of the ordinary until one of the last lines.

(The lines of relevance on the letter)

Her majesty, Lady Navier has described to me symptoms she has had over the last few days. After using special magic technology I have concluded that previous "records" of her being barren are false and she is currently carrying a child.

Heinrey almost dropped that paper before hugging Navier from behind.

Navier: after all these tests, these years.. I though I was barren but..

Her silent sniffling soon turned onto loud sobs, cries of joy to be exact. She tightly hugged him back as they fell to the floor embracing each other.

H: I'm.. *sob* so happy...

N: finally I can have a child... this is amazing *sob* *sob*

Heinrey then gets up, helping be up from from the ground and he starts to speak with a proud face.

H: this is news to celebrate! We must announce the news far and wide!

Navier nods her head gently, still wiping away her tears of joy.

H: I will have McKenna begin the preparations, shall I also have gong make a list of all the high ranking officials and royal families?

N: yes.. that would be optimal

Navier has gained back her normal composure except for the small smile that lingers on her face.

End of Ep 1