Ep 3

Tw: graphic violence

The side of Trashta's face was bleeding profusely. The vase on the ground was now broken and tiny little pieces were shattered all over the ground.

The little pieces of the game were now shattered. All of the mirrors and lenses he looked at his new wife were now broken as if the new game of house was now over. The rage blinded him as he angrily struck her, only missing killing her by the length of a mere hair.

T: what are you- HUH

wench.

T: STOP-

liar.

T:  AHHHH-

Bitch

"What a terrible husband"

"Did he just strike his wife? Were they not just married"

"Just like before"

"Disgraceful"

...

Shoeshit just drops the crashed vase, letting go of it the same as how he let go of the illusion. Letting it drop and break as if if were nothing. This was nothing.

"Lets go"

He grabs the sobbing Trashta's hand as the drags her along despite her almost non existent protests. And just like that they had left the venue. Everybody was speechless.

The evening was silent, they had just left the venue not to return for the evening. The ceremony was still vastly celebrated and congratulated just in a bit of a more awkward tone.

~ The next day ~

As the sun rises so does the morning sickness, terrible, dreadful morning sickness. It had been a bit of time since she was notified she was pregnant but now the symptoms were really showing. First it was just feeling groggy, now it feels like nausea dancing in her stomach.

Navier skipped wearing her strong perfumes that day as the mere smell of it almost made her vomit, looks like strong smells are a definite pass. Other than that inconvenience everything was normal. Office work was sifted through swiftly

...

Well almost.

Ever since Heinrey figured out that his Queen was carrying a child he has been... extra dotting. Whenever he has the chance he would follow her around along if she was fine, if she was hungry or tired. He always was asking if she were overworking herself after seeing the mountains of papers that she handled each hour.

Today Navier just sat at her desk peacefully. The fresh air from the windows let in quite a lovely and refreshing breeze. The afternoon was peaceful-

H: My Queeeeeennn ~

He slammed open the door, startling some of the little birds by the window. Heinrey pranced over to her back, give her a shoulder rub while asking his usual questions. Navier rejected his dotting advances rather quickly as she had far more work today.

H: are you suuuurree ~ ?

N: Yes? Do you not have anything better to do? Wait a minute? Have you even consulted with Duke Hermand about the trade route situation?

Her demanding tone startled him, causing him to sheepishly mutter out an answer.

H: we-well? I have finished my paper work for today? 🥲

N: well then, once you discuss with the Duke I will then allow you to stay here if you wish

Her offer instantly grabbed his attention, all he had to do was have a chat with Duke Hermand about situating the trade route! Piece of cake, right?

~ 7 Hours later ~

H: finally ~

Heinrey, looking like a deflated corpse balloon thingy as he rolls himself on over to Navier's office. He opens the door slowly this time to find nownody inside.

H: My Queen?

A maid from behind them approached him.

M: His majesty? If you are looking for her majesty, I'm afraid she has already retired to her quarters for the night.

H: ...

Heinrey then finish's deflating like a
Ballon as his wrinkled self flutters to the ground like paper ( to those who have watched ouran host club, you know what I'm talking about)

M: .... Oh dear he deflated again-

~ The Next Morning ~

The morning process repeats, terrible morning sickness - almost throwing up - skip perfume and repeat.

Only 3 weeks into the nine months, the morning sickness will end soon thankfully. Navier sighs as her ladies in waiting get her ready for the day again though they dress her a bit more nicely than usual.

N: please read me my schedule today

A maid reads off of a clipboard while Laura brushes Navier's hair.

M: today... all of your work has been cancelled? All that it says on the schedule is a lunch with his majesty around noon.

Navier's smile was obviously an annoyed one. And to think she could be 5 weeks ahead of schedule for work, almost six actually so there wasn't anything n of extreme urgency. She just likes to have a sense of order and staying on-top of thing on Time if not early.

N: very well then.

Well a couple hours of a break shouldn't be too affecting for her schedule, Al she had to do was show up on time after all right?

End of Ep 3