Ep 2

Thanks for continuing onto ep 2! It makes me really happy to know that you enjoy my work💗

Tw: mentions of graphic violence

The main royal post office is bustling with letters, every royal and noble is being invited to the announcement ceremony. Navier and Heinrey are both over looking the great commotion.

N: don't you think this is a little too much?

H: but don't you want everybody to know about the baby?

He then makes a puppy dog at her, almost as is little ears will sprout from the sides of his head. Navier lets out a small chuckle. She leans her head on his shoulder while crossing her arms.

N: I've been wondering... how come me and Shoeshit
Were not ale to have children if neither of us were barren?

(I'm sorry I had too- that's his official name now🤗)

H: ...

N: hm?

H: why are you think of kids with another man?

The puppy dog expression intensifies. Navier just looks at him smiling and slightly ruffles his hair. She then gains a playful mood, and tone.

N: I never knew you were so jealous

H: please don't think of him like that... 🥺
(had to add the face)

3 Days later in the Eastern Empire

Shoeshit sits at his desk, opening letters. One letter after another he finally reaches the one from the western kingdom.

👞💩: huh looks like I've received a personal letter? From the western kingdom...

His grits his teeth, seething then with annoyance.

👞💩: huh?

(This is the letter, well the relevant part)

Today we invite you for the —- of —- to attend a special ceremony announcing a very special moment in our kingdoms history, please send your response back. We will eagerly await your answer.

(The —- means the date for anybody confused)

👞💩: huh.. seems that I should attend.

Shoeshit then pulls out paper and ink, he quickly readies the response and puts it in his mailing pile.

(Time skip cause in a tricky lil shet)

One week has passed, the ceremony has been prepared elaborately. The venue has been decorated with many small flowers like a fresh bloom in spring. Butterflies overwhelm the air from above while little crystals adorn the ground, scattered like glitter.

N: wow it's beautiful~

Navier walks around, sliding her hand across the dewy petals of the many flowers. Suddenly a hand is gently placed on her shoulder. Navier turns her head and a smile stretches across her face.

N: mother! Father!

She quickly hugged her mom, hugging her tightly.
Her father then hugged them both.

N: it's almost a fully family hug.. only Koshiar is missing...

K: are you sure about that?

Navier than turns her head to see her brother Koshiar waking towards them with open arms.

N: Brother!

He goes over and join the family before the long embrace is broken.

(For my own well being ands simplicitys sake Navi's mom and dad will be
Mom - 💃
Dad - 🕺
Mkay lets continue)

💃: honey, what is this ceremony all about?

N: well... that's a secret but I'm sure you'll be overjoyed of the news!

💃: now I'm very curious, can't you give me a hint?

N: no mother you will have to wait, I can't spoil the surprise!

As Navier and her family conversed the time almost flew by, more guests started to arrive including Shoeshit and Trashta. (Trashy duo names ☺️)
Trashta sat down angrily as she did not want anything to do with Navier again and Shoeshit just sat down sadly.

As the night began to fall, the gems started to illuminate the venue. Everybody was seated at the long table with Heinrey and Navier at the front. A well dressed man, addressed as the royal announcer gave out a small speech before hand until the royal couple stood up.

H: now for the main event of this evening

Navier and Heinrey stood up together, holding their left and right hands together.

H: The western kingdom will soon have a new heir!

Loud cheering erupted from the venue, words of praise and congratulations were given to the couple. Everybody was happy, well except for shoeshit.

S: ...

He then stands up from the table like everybody else who was standing while clapping and cheering. His clenched fist and gritted teeth shake as he seethes through his teeth. Trashta who is eh about the announcement notices and holds his hand gently.

T: are you doing fine-

He then snatched away his hand, enraged at the web of lies he was tangled into.

S: you...

His low voice stopped before he grabbed a vase of flowers on the table and raising his hand with the vase in the air.

...

The flowers fell out of the vase, delicate petals slowly fluttering to the ground. Little droplets of water glimmered through the air as the slipped out the vase.

Drip

...

Drip

...

Pure silence filled the air except for a hollow dripping sound. The water splashes on the ground as if it were in slow motion. All eyes were on them.

The crystal clear water was now pink

...

Drip

Drip

Drip

...

The pure crystal clear water was now red.

The flowers on the ground, as pure of a white that they were were now a brilliant crimson red. What a beautifully twisted sight to truly behold.

End of Ep 2