The Stalker

it was Ayase's fault for being a workaholic. 

She had stayed up for her part-time job and volunteered to actually close the shop. She hadn't realized that it was already late. Her lack of attention gave it away,

When she left the store after doing her work, she walked to the station which was always her way back home. It was already midnight and people are less to be seen. Lights flickering and vending machines would emit sounds. The moon would shine bright on that night but it wasn't that time of the month for it to shine.

Walking alone was dangerous for Ayase and it was common knowledge for her to know that. It was all because of her being a workaholic.

Though she always felt safe at this area since nothing had happened, nothing unusual. Sometimes she would only feel fear if ever one of her workmates or classmates told a ghost story and began popping up on her head.

Despite her bad habits, Ayase is a good person, a hard working person. A lot of people around her likes her personality. She even got a confession from one of the popular guys. You may thing her life was somehow nice and well-going.

It was.

Until she felt a sharp piercing gaze behind her. someone was following her and she didn't want to jump to conclusions but every turn she did, he kept following. It was terrifying.

Looking for an area where there are a lot of people was one of her options. She didn't want to call the police immediately because of the sudden fear of him straightly coming for her. She tried to calm down and find another way for her safety.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE HEADING, MISS?"

She suddenly bumped into another guy and before she could even run or scream, she had already felt the cloth covering her mouth and nose. She was being taken away and who knows what they'll be doing to her.

"HMHPH!!!" 

She could hear a groan very close to her. 

Not to mention, it was so familiar that she knew who it was.

Slowly, she saw a light and the blind fold that was covering her sight had come off. When she looked around. Her eyes widened as she saw her lover, Keita. Who was tied to a pole and mouth-taped. He continued to groan and struggle to get out. 

As soon as he saw Ayase awake, he was relieved. His rough, worried expression slowly calmed down as he looked at her. Ayase felt reassured and concerned at the same time. 

Why is Keita here anyway?

Suddenly, the door opened wide as one of the thugs came in. He was big person who was coming close to Ayase as he panted. He was looking at Ayase weirdly, perhaps like a person in heat.

Keita knew what would happen as he tried to get out. He struggled and continued to do so even if the zip ties would tear his flesh. The thug began ripping Ayase's clothes without a care as he began to grope her chests. Ayase tired to scream as tears would slowly fall. 

Keita tried to shout in anger as he struggled non-stop. The zip ties slowly tearing his wrist as his expression grew with hatred and bitterness. He couldn't stand the sight of it.

The man continued to touch her from her chests, to her stomach then to her waist. Slowly taking off her skirt and underwear. He smiled and snickered as he saw the reactions Keita gave, he was more than bastard. The man's fingers slowly reached somewhere important. Somewhere even Keita didn't reach out.

"NGHHHH! AGHHHH!" Keita continued to struggle even though the blood continued to drip from his wrist.

"S-save me....." 

It was the only words Ayase could say as she was being molested by the thug. Things had never felt so wrong. If only Ayase didn't work so late. If only Keita was by her side. Perhaps maybe this was avoided.

"Now, I'll stick it in you okay?~" 

As the thug went on top of her, spreading her legs. The man unzipped his pants and took his cock out while trying to enter her untouched pussy. He was so close until he got hit from the head so hard that the skull broke and his flesh bent. 

Keita who managed to get out while his wrist was bleeding, held firmly on the steel pipe. Even though he was shaking, he continued to hit him as hard without thinking. He almost killed him if Ayase didn't stop him.

As they managed to escape, they went to the police station and filed a report on the thugs. Ayase and Keita was sent to a hospital as the parents was called. Though they stopped going to school for a few days, they did the best they could from the incident. 

If one thing was on Keita's mind as his girlfriend was being molested. It was to not give up and to let out everything even if it hurts, even if things would go sideways. 

It's either those bastards or an innocent person's dignity and life.