💌 sensitive 💌

Summary - Two agents on a mission in Greenland
And there's only one bed to spend the chilling night :o

Pairings - Lloyd hansen x reader

Warnings- none - touch starved reader and well- who knew Lloyd could be touchy;)
ONE BED TROPE BITCHESSSS
Suggestive asf

Warnings- none - touch starved reader and well- who knew Lloyd could be touchy;)ONE BED TROPE BITCHESSSSSuggestive asf

"WHY do i always get put with you ?"
You huffed in annoyance. This was the third time the agency has teamed you up with the one and only- Lloyd hansen. Not only was he a sociopath, but he was also an ignorant fuck who would do more even when it isn't required.

"It's destiny shortcake. Come on now you can't deny we work good together."
Lloyd had a shit eating grin on his face .
"Destiny? Did i really hear that from your mouth ? Who are you and what did you do to Lloyd? - and don't fucking call me that ."

Smirking, he gathered the fake passports and documents from the desk , passing them to you for checking if there was anything missing.
"So you agree we work well together?"
"You're bloody reckless, even when it's not necessary."

Sure he was an odd nut- you wouldn't
call him that out loud , but in a weird
You've become tolerable under his eyes . It's new to him, but he might even consider you his friend.

"Go big or go home."
" I wanna go home ."
" You'll shut up now and listen to what i say . Got it ?"
He towered over you his eyes squinting at yours .
"We both know I'm not gonna listen to you. So why bother threaten me?"

You had to make it clear to him that you weren't a yes- man who'd take orders just like that . Well - not in this case atleast.
Folding your arms across your chest , you look up just as menacingly , daring him to do something.

"You're a rookie. You're gonna listen to me in this. "
"Try me Lloyd. Let's see what you got."
Chuckling, he shook his head - which you found incredibly hot for some reason.
" Stubborn bitch."
"Reckless dick."

You shove him , only for him to catch your hands in a tight grip .
It wasn't painful and oddly enough you were liking it- way too much.

"You better be ready cause I'm not gonna come save your pretty little ass ."
"You think my ass is pretty? Have you been looking Lloyd?"
Staring at you for a moment, he withdrew his hands and left , leaving you breathless.

""You think my ass is pretty? Have you been looking Lloyd?" Staring at you for a moment, he withdrew his hands and left , leaving you breathless