The hellfire club

___ was asleep when the bell of her house started to ring, it took a few seconds for ___ to get out of bed and comb your hair a little with your fingers to not look so sleepy, but anyone could easily tell that she just woke up. Without caring so much about who was in front of the house, she opened the door with her pijama on, which consisted of a white shirt and some old black sport pants. At the door she found her boyfriend Steve and Dustin.

— Hello love, were you asleep? — Steve smiled while he gave a quick hug to ___ .

— Yes, but it doesn't matter, why are both of you here? Is Sunday guys give me a break, we spent all the day together yesterday.

— I know, but I wanted to ask you something important for me, I need you to do a little favor for me — Dustin put his hands together while he was talking, ___ looked at him curiously.

— OK, go ahead, what do you need? Anything you need except killing someone you know. — ___ smiled while she passed her hand over her head, throwing a couple of rebellious strands of hair that he had on his face back.

— I need you to join to the hellfire club, Eddie is looking for someone to join and he sent Mike and me to look for people, I need you to join.

— But Dustin, you know that I haven't play D&D in some time, I don't think I would do well on that club. — She didn't know what to do, if she was honest she would like to play D&D again. She looked at Steve, he smiled without saying anything, it looked like he wanted ___ to join the club, but he didn't wanted to influence the decision of ___

— But you have played a lot! I know that you can do it, please join! I swear that everyone on the club is a good person!

No one could say no to Dustin, it was impossible. ___ sighed as she nooded. Dustin smiled and laughed in that characteristic way that everyone loved.

— Ok then! See you tomorrow at lunch, now you belong to the hellfire club so you have to eat with us. Byee! — When he finished talking he ran away, neither ___ or Steve had the chance to say goodbye to him, there was a short while of silence until Steve managed to react again and after a kiss he left the place too since he had plans.

The next day arrived, ___ was nervous, it was her first day in the hellfire club, she only knew that Dustin and Mike were in there, so she was scared that she could not get along with the other people. After the first classes in the morning, it was time for lunch, but before she could get to the cafeteria, ___ met with Dustin on the halls, so they started talking as they walked to the cafeteria.

— Im so happy that you joined us, Eddie will be so happy about that I got you to join the hellfire, I mean, he wanted someone to join.

— Well, you better not leave me alone at the cafeteria, if that happens, I will not come back, got it? — ___ smiled but before Dustin could answer they got in the cafeteria, so they sat at the table where all the hellfire club was.

— Hi guys, this is ___ she wants to join the hellfire club, she has played D&D before, and since we were looking for members... right eddie? — Dustin looked at eddie seeking his approval. Eddie looked at ___ and smiled.

— Are you sure you want to join this club? Some people already say that d&d can make people do things like... murder! — Eddie laughed a little — I'm joking, the name's eddie, nice to meet you. — He rose from the chair and got a little closer to ___ — So, the next metting of the club is this afternoon at five o'clock, don't be late or vecna might curse you, he doesn't like to people make the master wait — he smiled and sat near ___ — Since now you are in the club because I trust Dustin, we have to to get along, we will spend a lot of time together playing — ___laughed at the comments of Eddie, she found him a very interesting and nice person.