𝐢𝐢.

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧•𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.
---------------------

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌 • 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐒𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟐𝐀𝐌 • 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

'Tryna' please a nigga almost made me lose my mind, I don't know who's real nomore, they in disguise.'

Sa'maria stood over the hot stove, her mouth humming out the lyrics to 'bottom bitch' by Tink, her hand wrapped around the base of the spatula, sticking it underneath the half cooked pancake, flipping it over into the skillet.

Inching her head over to the side, Sam glanced at Wick and Alexis, watching them walk down the hallway.

"Morning guys." Sa'maria greeted, her head inching back over to its regular position, continuing her cooking as they walked through the kitchen.

"Morning." Wick reciprocated the greet, proceeding to walk towards the island, jumping up to seat himself in the swinging chairs.

"Good morning bestie!" Alexis greeted the taller joyfully, her arms wrapped around Sam's small frame, hugging her from behind.

A smile mustered through Sam's plump lips, her head inching over her shoulder to see a smiling Alexis already staring up at her.

"You making breakfast for us, too?" Sa'maria heard Ramiyah say, her head snapping towards the direction she heard her voice coming from, eyeing her as she stood at the entrance to the kitchen.

"damn, no 'goodmorning Sam,'?" Sa'maria turned her whole body around, leaving Alexis arms to drop away from her, she faced Ramiyah, a slight mug invading her resting face.

Miyah exhaled a soft chuckle, a smile gracing through her lips in result of Sam's irritation.

"My bad, Goodmorning bestfriend." Ramiyah apologized, replacing the question with a mellow greet. Sa'maria mouth mustered up a smile, her head letting off a soft nod in return.

"Thank you." Sam expressed to elder, placing her focus back on the skillet, tossing the pancake over to the other side, glancing at the golden brown round sides.

"Can you answer my question now?"

"Which was?" Sam questioned, her eyes brows in gentle furrow even though no one could see nothing but her backside.