𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧•𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.
---------------------

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝟒:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌• 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕
📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟒:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌• 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋

There the male was, staring at Jade whom sat before him, his hazel eyes analyzing how filled her light toned cheeks were after each bite she took in.

The female took a slight pause in her chewing, a small, closed lipped smile plastering over her mouth at his staring.

"Babe, quit staring at me." Jade said to the male, knocking him out of his trance that he had fell into obliviously.

Without saying a word to Jade, he obliged physically, his set of eyes slipping off to glance somewhere else.

Inching his head over to the left of him, he stared down at his all black duffle that rested next to him in the dining room chair. Taking initiative, his large hand wrapped around the handle of the large bag, picking the heavy source up from its resting position in the seat.

Throwing it down into the pit of his lap, his index finger and thumb coming together to grasp onto the zipper, tugging it backwards to unzip it. Getting it unzipped, his head dived into the bag.

Jade looking up from her Outback Steakhouse dinner that came out in takeout containers due to it being doordashed, to looking at the male whom proceeded to take out countless bricks of cocaine wrapped in Saran Wrap.

"Hm, when you done eating, make sure you break these bitches down Fa' me." Tay demanded the smaller on her task, duty after eating the rest of her portions. "And when you done, bag em' up too."

"Yes, daddy." Jade said in return, continuing to go back to minding her business, feasting down on the remaining of her food.

Tay's head shifted into a soft nod, his eyes traveling back to staring at the females pretty face. Analyzing her more, he noticed the small, yet noticeable cut above her eyebrow as a war wound from her getting beat on by Sa'maria.

Looking at the nearly old cut, it brought him back to thinking about Sa'maria. It was almost close to two days since the strange, sensual moment happened between him.

Tay himself couldn't understand why it was bothering him, running through his mind so much. Knowing himself, he did more shit impactful than that, so he couldn't understand why was it written so heavy inside of his head.