044,

EPISODE SEVENthe massacre at hawkins lab

EPISODE SEVEN
the massacre at hawkins lab.

THE FOUR kids were brought back to mike's house, and lucas' parents and dustin's mum had been called over too since their kids arrived with the cops.

they were sat on the sofa, staring up at all the adults awkwardly. "what exactly were you all doing at the lake?" officer powell asked.

they all just stared at each other awkwardly. "we were on a walk." nova spoke up, nodding slightly. "a walk? at nine pm!" callahan asked.

"to the lake!" dustin nodded squeakily. "we were gonna...take a little swim...little night swim."

"dusty!" mrs. henderson gasped as nova bit her lip, trying not to laugh. "someone was just murdered there!"

"yeah...we didn't realise that until we got there." dustin chuckled, "that's why we didn't swim." lucas added.

"and nancy, was she with you at this night swim?" karen spoke up.

"yes."
"nope."
"uh..."

max and dustin spoke, before awkwardly looking at each other. nova sighed. "she was, then she went to go and talk to robin buckley...you know, girl problems." nova spoke up, smiling as the two cops grimaced, causing her to raise a brow.

"then that's when you guys came." lucas nodded. "right, then they dared me to say what i said. about the kill." max said as lucas, nova and dustin started to laugh forcefully, pointing at each other.

"you're lucky you didn't get shot." ted wheeler spoke up, the kids all looked at him weirdly before looking away.

"have you had any contact with eddie?" powell asked, "eddie munson? the psycho killer? god, no way." nova lied, "the freak killer? oh, god. no!" dustin nodded.

"absolutely not. we haven't heard from him." max agreed as lucas was nodded, trying not to say a lot since he was a terrible liar. "we barely know the guy." he nodded.

"oh, that's a bunch of bull." erica spoke up as they all turned to her with wide eyes.

"erica!" both sinclair parents exclaimed. "i mean, you realise they're lying. the whole couch is on fire!" erica continued, "erica!" they snapped. "just the facts!"

"are you lying to these policemen, dusty?" mrs. henderson asked worriedly. "no!" his voice cracked.

"lying to the cops is a crime, son." lucas' dad spoke up.

"he's not lying...we aren't lying." nova answered immediately, correcting herself as mr. sinclair raised a brow, sharing an amused look with his wife as they looked at lucas and nova.