Part 1

YN POV

I lay on my bed bored"ugh im lonley i need a roommate"i mumble to myself then get up and post an ad for a new roommate"and now i wait...."i mumble then lay on my bed.a couple days later my ad blew up and messages came flying through"geeze..."i mumble and interview people

                          Text :)

?:hi there i got your ad and i wanted to apply

Yn:yea uhm name?

?:keigo takami

Yn:okay keigo where do you work

Keigo:im a pro hero

Yn:really?

Keigo:yea this is me

Yn:you can be my roommate

Keigo:because im a pro hero?what if im mean

Yn:i can deal with that

Keigo:okaaaaay

Yn:okay my adress is ******

Keigo:alright

                             Irl

"GODDAMN HE'S HOT"i think to myself and save the photo then clean up"god this is tiring"i mumble to myself then sit on the couch and order food"hello?yea dominos ima need 2 large pizzas one half sausage and pepperoni and 1 cheese"i say"

okay that would be 20 dollars whats your address"the person says"*****"i say "okay thats gonna be 10 minutes"they say"okay good"i say"would you like to donate 3c to children with can-"he begins to say but i hang up.

i hear a knock at my window and open it to see keigo with bags on his wings"hey there yn"he says"hey there keigo"i say trying not to blush"where do i sleep?"he ask and i show him to our room where there's 2 beds"your room is still being prepared and you cant sleep in the guest room since you're not a guest"i say and he just stares at me like im dumb then sits on his bed.when the pizza gets here i grab it and eat it with keigo"welp i gotta go on patrol"he says then gets into his hero costume"cya"he says and leaves"god he's so fucking hot"i think to myself then watch tv.the news comes on and reporters are interviewing keigo about me"so how do you feel about your new roomamate"the reporter lady says"very anooying and dumb"he says then begins to insult me making me sad so i turn off the tv and go to bed.