part 2

the next day i wake up to the smell of food so i go to the kitchen to see keigo cooking breakfast"good morning"he says with a smile but i ignore him and grab some left overs and heat them up"im cooking us breakfast you didnt need to do that"he says and i stat quiet"yn you can talk to me whats wrong"he ask"nothing dude"i reply and he shakes his head and continues to cook breakfast then give me food and i eat.After breakfast we chilled on the couch watching tv"wtf why would she go with him..."i say and keigo looks at me like im crazy.im blabbering my mouth to the tv  when i feel a hand on my thigh so i look at it to see hawks hand"calm down"he says and holds me close"FUCK HE'S HOT"i think to myself"wait...no y/n he called you anooying and dumb and other stuff so shut the fuck up"i think to myself and continue to watch tv.that night keigo had left for patrol and the news came on
....this time I'll listen to the whole thing

                         Hawks POV
"So yesterday you were telling us about your new roommate y/n and you were saying some really bad stuff,so hawks tell us more about her"the news reporter says and i nod"well she's anooying and dumb...but she's cute"i say smiling"what makes her so cute"the news reporter says"well she's my type she's short,adorable,and has thick thighs"i say and the news reporter stares at me shocked"HAWKS IM SMALL" a random fan yells and i look at her like she's crazy"anyways uh let me tell you a story"i say and the news reporter nods"so earlier i woke up and cooked breakfast.she had walked in seeing me cook breakfast but she just ate leftovers from last night so i go-"i begin to say but get interrupted"SHE SOUNDS BORING BE MY ROOMMATE INSTEAD"the same fan yells and i try to keep my cool"HAWKS HAWKS NOTCIE ME NOTICE MEEEE"she yells and i loose"CAN YOU LET ME TELL MY STORY"i yell and she goes quiet"sorry i completely lost it"i say to the news reporter then continue my story.as im telling my story i get a notification on my Instagram i look at it and see that the same fan leaked me her nudes so i look at her and she smiles"WHAT THE HELL"i yell"what happened"the news reporter ask me"SHE SENT ME HER NUDES"i yell and the news reporter look at her"get her out of here"the news reporter says and the police take her away"where was i?"i ask the news reporter"you were telling me how you guys were watching tv"the news reporter says"oh right uhm yea y/n got mad at the tv and started blabbering at the tv so i looked at her like she was crazy...a couple of minutes later i put my hand on her thigh and she stares at me like she was in love with me"i say"and that made me think to myself 'god she is so cute' so i hold her close and I don't know if she felt it but i kissed her head...and thats about it"i say and the news reporter laughs"wow that was amazing"the news reporter says "ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL WE FIND OUT THAT Y/N IS WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOW"a fan yells and i begin to think why she was ignoring me earlier"right"i mumble to myself then the news reporter continues to interview me.after the interview I walk inside the house to see y/n on the couch watching tv"im home"i say and she looks at me smiling....god she's adorable....."welcome home"she says as i sit down.

                           y/n POV
I blush and stare at keigo"so..what did you do when i was gone"he ask and i stare at him"play on my phone"i lie"nice...y/n i have to tell you something"he says and i look at him and tilt my head"wake up"he says "huh?"i ask"wake up...its time for school" he says.i wake up to see my brother staring at me"geeze finally its time for school"he says and i nods then get ready for school.

Did you like the plot twist??? Part 3 is being made as we speak lmao BYE