four

"You skateboard?!" Clay hollered and smiled.

"It's something I do for fun.. I don't know" Nick looked away, almost embarrassed. "That's so cool, I don't know how" Now Clay felt embarrassed. "I can teach you! I've never done it but it's be so fun!" Nick smiled, he very much enjoyed Clays presence.

They were laughing and joking over Nick falling a couple times and Clay having to catch him. Nick stopped in his track. "What's wrong," Clay walked back to Nick. "Say, let's get some snacks." Nick smiled. "Sure I have like 12 dollars." Clay smiled and rummaged through his pockets.

"I have 7," Nick pulled it from his front pocket. "19, that'll be fine" Nick grabbed Clays hand subconsciously and walked into the store. "Um candy chips and drinks!" Nick grabbed some spicy chips and sour patch kids. Clay grabbed two monster energy's (it was made in 2002 according to google but let's move on).

"Alright, that'll be 17.32." That lady rung up the two boys. "Here you go thank you." Nick handed her the cash and smiled at Clay. "Date night?" The lady asked with a small smirk on her face. "What, um no we're just friends!" Nick put his hands up in defense and waved them around. Clay looked away, his ears awfully red.

She smiled and gave them there bag, they practically ran out of the store. The rest of the walk was them just singing and laughing. "Wait- so you like Smokey eyes?!!" Clay smiled happily. "Like?! I fucking love that song!" Nick laughed and stopped. "This is my house."

It was nice, two story with green bomber in the front. "Are those Christmas lights?" Dream asked pointing to a room on the second floor. They weren't colorful but your classic yellow. "It's in my room! I don't like the dark! Also I saved up all last year to get a tv, so we can watch some movies!!" Nick smiled and dragged him inside. "Hi mom!" Nick tried to run past.

"Hey buddy- who's that?" His mom asked. "Oh, he's my friend, Dream!" Nick dragged Clay back to where he was standing and showed him to his mom. "Hi, Dream, it's nice to meet you."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you too :)" Clay gave her a soft smile. "So what do you boys plan on doing. "Making our *bites lip* nah we're gonna order pizza." Nick laughed. "Nick, stop being gay"

"Shut up your little rat no one asked your opnion." Nick scolded. "This is my little sister, but who cares about her." Nick once again dragged Clay to where his phone was.

"Welcome to surfer boy pizza, this is Blake speaking, how may I help you!" The chipper voice was on the other side. "Hi yes can I just get one large pepperoni pizza with jalapeños please?" Nick smiled, almost as if the other guy could see him. "Sure thing buddy boy! That's gonna be delivery right?" You could hear the snap on the other side of the phone.

Nick gave the man the information gladly and looked at Clay, or was going to, but soon realized he was gone. "Mhm, 15 minutes? Okay thank you bye!" Nick hung up the phone and walked around the corner. "What the hell are you doing?" Nick asked leaning on the wall. "She wanted a tea party!" Clay put his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, well you can't steal my friends! Cmon, and call me when the pizza's here!" Nick dragged Clay up the stairs and you could hear the door shut.

"You don't have to do everything she says." Nick laughed. "Nah it's cool, I got a little sister too, you get used to it!" Clay laughed. "You guys close?"

"Close enough to tell her relationships but not problems." Clay smiled. "I see, so what do you want to watch?" Nick smiled and went to a bin full of tapes. "Um got Star Wars?" Clay asked. "Ah yes, a classic, got all, wanna watch them?" Nick asked rummaging threw the bin.

"Well I asked you for a reason." Clay smiled and tried not to laugh through his words. "At don't get smart with me!" Nick slightly yelled from across the room, following that was the sound of Clays giggles.

"Hey dumb nuts! Your pizzas here!" The sisters voice was heard from downstairs. "Be right back!" Nick said as he ran out the door. Clay looked around and his eyes settled on a wall, a wall covered in Polaroids collected throughout the years.

There was pictures of Karl and him, luke and him, Noah (foolish) and him and so many more, but he looked quite close in one. It was a boy that Clay recognized, but didn't know the name of.

"I'm back- oh see you found them!" Nick placed the pizza down on his bed and walked over to it. "It's kinda hard not to see." Clay smiled and turned to see Nick smiling back out him. "Who's that.." Clay asked, slightly touching a picture. "Ah that's Alex, we're good friends! But him and Karl have something going on so don't get any ideas, I'm single!" Nick defended himself.

"I mean you shouldn't have to defend yourself, he's a boy, your a boy..."

877!!!!! Wow, slight cliffhanger!!! I'm writing next chapter rn!!! I love you guys sm and thank you even if there's not a lot!!! You guys are always so kind and if you need anyone to talk to I'm right here!!! <333 have a good day or night love you