seven

"Oh yeah, you know your pretty short." Will bopped Clays nose. "Or your abnormally tall"
Clay spoke back. "Is that so?" Will asked getting closer. "Guess it is, what can I say, British people." Clay shrugged. [we ignoring ranboos height rn]

"Alright knock it off!" Bad put this face '>:('. Will walked away and resumed his conversation with Alex. "Will... he likes to get people riled up," Nick went on his tip toes sightly and whispered in Clays ear. "I think he's a masochist." Karl whispered in the other ear shrugging. The two smiled at Karl's comment, but who doesn't. "You smoke?"

"Um no not usually." Clay said itching the back of his neck. "Luke shut up." Karl rolled his eyes and shoved him. "Not everyone smokes." Nick scoffed. "Yeah but he looks like he would!" Luke said putting his hands up in defense. "Wait do I?" "Luke don't go judging people!"
"Guys, do I?" "I'm sorry!!" He put his hands up.

Most of the night consisted of Luke and Karl arguing over speaker, they decided to take turns. Will and Alex drinking, but they were of age so who cares, Bad screaming 'language' every two minutes and Clay, thinking about his clothing choice.

"Bro I'm hungry as fuck right now." Luke spoke up, jumping off the wall. "You know what sounds good?" Will spoke up. "My ass." Alex was dying over his own comment. "That too, but wings!" Will was drooling over the fact.

"What's fucking open right now, it's 11?" Nick asked, leaning up against a wall and Clays right side of his body. "Language!" Bad smiled. "I may know a place. " Clay shrugged. "That's open right now. " Luke said leaning his head on Karl. "Sure why not, cmon." Clay hopping on his skateboard and went down the entire parking garage, the 6 other boys following him. Soon enough they were there.

"Nah this shits sketchy as fuck." Alex said looking down the alley of downtown prime. "Shut up Alex." Clay whispered yelled. "Nick if your hookup kills us, I'm killing you again in hell." Will pushed Nick, ushering him to go first. "First off, he's not a hookup, second your going to hell, not me." Nick said gladly following Clay. "Can't for sure say that." Will shrugged and looked the other way. The amount of trust Nick has in Clay is very alarming.

"Here!" Clay put out his arms in a welcoming motion. "If I die Dream I swear to god."
Luke spoke up. "Shush." Clay did some very weird knock. A man appeared in the square hole [y'all know which one I'm talking bout right?].

"What do you- Dream! Hey buddy what you doing out this late!" He opened the door and gave Clay a hug. "Got room for 7?" Clay asked, nervously smiling. "For you, anytime." He ushered all the boys in. "Holy shi-" "over there, that booth." The man pointed at a booth in the corner. "Pull a couple chairs around if you need." He smiled. "Will do, thanks Bens!" Clay led the boys to the booth.

Karl grabbed Luke's  hand very tightly. "All good?" Luke asked. "So many scary biker men." Shivers went down his spine as the blond laughed. They sat around a booth. Will, Alex and bad crammed on one side and Luke, Nick and Clay on the other side, Karl was sat at the end of the table. But for being squished they were kinda comfy.

"How the fuck do you know about this place?" Alex asked whispering reaching his head over the table. Bad elbowed him. "Family friend, mom takes me here when she's to lazy to cook." Clay shrugged. "Your mom?? Too lazy? I have my doubts." Nick smiled. "Met the parents already?" Will smirked and looked at the two. Karl and Alex had stifled laughs.

"Shut up Will." Nick rolled his eyes. "Hey Karl, Alex, come with me to order?" Clay asked getting up. "Course!" Karl smiled and got up aswell. "Orders?" Alex asked. And so Karl wrote down the orders. The three of them leaving.

"So what's the deal with you and dreamy boy?" Will asked emptying some salt and playing with it. Bad also elbowed him. "What do you mean?" Nick asked, gripping his knee under the table. "I mean, like what's going on? Relationship wise?" Will asked. "Um well we're not dating if that's what your asking." Nick laughed. "But there is something, no?" Luke spoke up looking at him.

"I mean.. I don't know, men were never really an interest for me until him." Nick buried his head into his hands. "So you like him?" Bad asked, ever so softly, joining Will playing with salt. "I mean... yeah? I don't know, I think so, ugh why is this so hard." Nick groaned.

"Men do get hard." Nick gave a menacing look to Will who just shrugged. "So talk to him, let him know, 'hey, dick is also good." Luke shrugged. What's with this friend group and shrugging. Luke winced and the kick he got from the shorter boy. "It already came up..."
Nick mumbled.

"Oh damn, how? Will asked, finished his smiley face just for bad to mess it up and draw. "He was looking at me and Alex and well, he thought we were dating which we aren't! But I mentioned that we doesn't have to worry about him, he was confused asking why would he have to worry, Alex is a boy, then you know, it came out."

"Literally." Luke got another kick, but from the small boy across the table. "So he knows?"

"I think so."

let's take it back a couple minutes to, the three at the bar.

"Sooooo, you and Nick." Alex raised an eyebrow and sipped his cocktail. "What about me and Nick?" Clay asked, drinking his water. "Oh my god, your actually dumb!" Karl laughed his beautiful, amazing, wholesome laugh.

"Nick likes you, and your dumb if you don't realize that." Alex smiled. "Alex!" Karl hit his shoulder. "Hey! I'm saying the truth!" Alex put his hand up in defense. "He does.." Clay played with his hands. "Of course he does!" Karl smiled and put his arm around Clay. "I mean who wouldn't, your fine ;)"

"Thanks Alex" Clay rubbed his hair. "Does he know you like him?" Karl asked. "I like him?" Clay answered with another question. "Shut up  you know you do;)" Karl winked and smiled, drinking his Shirley temple [its screams karl].

"I mean.. I do, for sure but.." Clay went on. "He likes you, I don't when he started liking men, I like to believe it's when you came in, and scooped him his ice cream." Karl smiled and rested his head on Clay. "What should I do?" "Fuck him."

"Shuddup." Karl smiled. "Hang out together more, like one on one. Like food, parks and houses." Karl suggested. "We've been doing that for the past couple of days," Clay stated. "Oh, then keep on doing it, until he gets sick of you!" Karl giggled and clinked drinks with Alex,

"To us, being amazing wingmen."

1180 words!!!!! I love this chapter the love is cominggggggg!!! I just wanted to say in advance this story is probably gonna be around 20 chapters soooo stay tune!!!!! I love you guys so much and my messages are always open for talking too!! <3333