Yukiro

Are you ready for the perfect storm?

▬▬ The Player ▬▬

Name: Yukiro.

Age: Eighteen.

Height: 5'11"

Gender: Male.

Race: Human.

Birthday: September 30th.

Prowess: "That's a secret, my love~"

Looks: || Multimedia || Yukiro has black hair-dyes it bluish green at times-and violet eyes that change to red when he has strong emotion towards something or someone.

Persona:

● Flirty.
● Playful.
● Boyish.
● Cocky.
● Protective.
● Slightly possessive.

Likes:

● His fiancee, Lexis.
● His son, Ryosuke.

Dislikes:

● When guys hit on Lexis.
● Crazy fangirls.

S/O: Straight.

Relationship Status: Kitcat9136

❥ "Lexi~" He smiled boyishly. "She has the cutest reactions," He chuckled as he recalled his memories of her. "And she's a neko, which is absolutely adorable. I love everything about her~" His gaze softened. "And she's finally mine. I love her so much." He whispered adoringly. "Don't hurt my kitten, okay?" He pouted playfully. "I know, I know. She got me wrapped around her little finger." He admitted sheepishly. "My son, Ryosuke is just like her." He laughed wholehearted, thinking of their newborn son. "They mean the world to me and that will never change.. no matter what."

Fact: Yukiro's eyes flash red when his feels aroused.  

ⓒⓛⓞⓢⓔ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ

Saki: "Kitty makes everything funner. She's a great girl." He smiled.

Luke: "And then there's Luke, he's my best bro, he's pretty good with the ladies," He paused, "but he wishes he was as sexy as me~" He wiggles his eyebrows playfully. "His brother, Michiro doesn't likes me very much because I stole his adorable little sister away~" He grinned, rather proud of it.