Kuroyukihime

No need to be afraid of the end, because this world is infinite.

▬▬ The Butterfly ▬▬

Name: Kuroyukihime.

Age: Eighteen.

Height: 5'3"

Gender: Female.

Race: Human.

Birthday: September 30th.

Prowess: Brain Burst avatar, Black Lotus.

Looks: || Multimedia || Yukihas a slender figure, large hazel eyes, and long flowing black hair. Her hair usually has two strands of hair extended from the top of her brow, resembling the antenna of a butterfly. [Form wikia]

Persona:

● Arrogant.
● Protective.
● Possessive.

Likes:

● Sasuke.
● Mayura.
● Chocolate.
● Glomps.

Dislikes:

● Annoying people.
● Stalking fans.

S/O: Straight.

Relationship Status: -SenpaiNoticed-

❥ Yuki smiled with her eyes closed, "My sweet, caring fiancé, Sasuke Uchiha." She tangled her fingers together, allowing her cheeks to colour. "I honestly don't know what I would do without him, he makes my day, everyday." She chuckled softly with an affection gaze. "He's all mines~ I love you Sasuke!" She flailed her arms around, smiling widely. "So back or ladies.. and gents." She glared playfully. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ( 4/2/14 )

Facts: According to the web version of Accel World, it is said that her real name is Kuroba Yukiko. However, it might or might not be the setting of the published version.

ⓒⓛⓞⓢⓔ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ

Lexis: "The closest person to a family, she's my sister and best friend. I love her and her lovable personality... even thought she has dem big chest." Narrowing her eyes, she stuck her bottom lip out into a pout before smirking. "She's the best friend I can ask for, no lie." She tched and tuned away, trying to get rid of her wide smile.

Luke: "Luke is a flirt but a great one~ He sure knows how to make a girl feel special." Winking playfully, she grinned. "We do have a great time together, playing pranks."

Michiro: "Michi is so adorable.." Puffing her cheeks, she grumbled. "even if he is older than me," Giggling, she clapped her hands together. "He just loves to be bugged by me. Why? Because he love me~"

Izzy: Her hazel eyes sparkled. "Izzy is my bish, she secretly has a crush on me." She giggled and played with her fingers, "But I love her too.. shh." She pressed her index finger against her lips. "Don't tell her I said that." She paused for a moment. "Oh, she also spams me time to time ..because she wants all my attention." She flipped her hair cockily and placed both her hands just above her hip.

Saki: "Saki is mah friend... even though she tied a dog lease and called me her bish." She crossed her arms and turned her other away, trying to hide her obvious grudge.

Itachi: "Itachi is a pervert.. but a good one." She tapped her chin with a 'Are-there-any-'good'-pervs?' look before shaking it off with a wave of her hand. "He is jelly of mah flat chest." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

Yakuza: Turning chibi, she jumped up and down in excitement. "Yakuza-onee-chama is Yuki's prwtty onee-chama." She giggled cutely before it vanished into a glare. "So don't steal her from me bish." She hmphed.

Rain: [ Rain is my cute friend^^ ]

Cinders: "Cinders is absolutely adorable~" She cooed. "You just have to love her."

Alex: "Alex is my cuddling buddy," She leaned closer and whispers softly. "but she gets jelly of my flat chest too." She stifled her laughter.

Alli: "She is my very own assassin~! .. that's right, be hella scared." She said with a smirk playing on her lips.

Hailey: "Hailey is mah bis- ..friend." She sulked in the corner before recovering rather quickly. "I lub you too brah~!" She waved her arms around.

Darken: "Prank buddy, we can prank peeps for you if you need." She snickered. "She's also my lil imouto-chan."

Misa: "Misa-nee-chan, my lovely twin.. even though we don't look alike." She smiled sheepishly.

Aly: "She is super sweet," Yuki clapped her hands together, "I knew we would be good friends from the moment I saw her." she grinned. "Aly is so lovable and shy that it's impossible to hate her~" She chuckled. "Even Mayura likes her."

[Yes, Kuroyukihime is very OOC but I think this is better; she's too indifferent about everything expect for Haruyuki in the anime. =A= I don't own Kuroyukihime, she belongs to Reki Kawahara.]