Chapter 7

Y/n's Pov:
Me and Mike arrived at the lovers Lake Gate and I had noticed something just as we were both about to go through. "Hey Are you coming or what?!" Mike yelled before I shoved him through the gate. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU-" Mike went through the portal before he could finish his sentence. The gate wrapped with vines just like the other one did. I can see a old house with decaying structure. I start to walk towards it and i feel a hand on my shoulder.

Eddie's Pov:
I saw Mike come up next to our small wooden boat we were in. "WHERE THE HELL IS Y/N?!" I yelled as Mike got on the boat. "SHE SHOVED ME THROUGH THE GATE AND THEN THE VINES STARTED COVERING IT!" Mike screamed back panicking. "FUCK!" I throw my jackets and shirt off into the boat. I grab a pocket knife out of my pocket of my jacket. "EDDIE NO DONT!" Dustin and Steve both yelled as I jumped in the cold water. I dived down until I found the gate and I cut the vines away. I went through the gate and I saw y/n as she was walking towards a old decaying house where some pieces where floating in the sky and some where on the ground. I went over to her and put my hand on her shoulder to stop her. I guess I scared her because she jumped a little bit and turned around and punched me In the eye. "Ah Shit." I rubbed the spot where she hit me. "Oh My God. I am Sooo Sorry Eddie." Y/n said putting her hand up to the place on my face where she punched me. I could tell it was going to leave a bruise. "Come on we gotta go." I said and pulled her hand so she would come with me. I could tell she was hesitant because she kept looking back at the house that was all torn apart. We both went back through the gate and swam up to the boat and got in. Mike started shaking    Y/n. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Mike said looking at her worried. "I saw the figure in the house with the clock." Y/n said as she was still staring down where the gate is. "Eddie you scared the shit out of me too. Tell us what your doing next time Dumbass." Dustin said and punched Eddie in the shoulder gently.
We made it back to the shore but Y/n was still looking over where the gate was like she was in a trance. I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she snapped out of it and looked over at me. "Wha? Did I zone out?" Y/n mumbled to herself. "Hey Y/n?" I said looking at her.

Y/n's Pov:
"Hm?" I said looking up at him again. "Do you want to stay at my house tonight?" Eddie asked and held my hand. "Sure." I said and nodded. Everyone had left in Steve's car by the time me and Eddie got back to the van. Eddie opened the passenger door to the van. "After you princess." He said then smiled and winked at me. "Your such a flirt." I get in the van and he shuts the door after me and gets in the driver's side then shuts his door and drives back to his place. Eddie gets out of the car and then come and opens the door to the trailer for me and we both walk in. He turned the radio onto my favorite song in his room as I walked in. He shut his door and turned a movie on the Tv. "Your tattoo's are so cool." I say while looking at them as the image of him shirtless burns a picture into my mind. "You like what you see?" Eddie says and laughs. "S-shut up!" I say and look away flustered. He lays on the bed next to me and I lay ontop of him as I slowly but gently trace my finger over one of his tattoos. Eddie is blushing and he looks down at you and smiles. "your so cute  y/n." He says as I fall asleep ontop of him. He falls asleep halfway through the movie. 2 or 3 hours pass and Dustin walks in. "WAKE UP!" Dustin screams. It scares me and I jump a little bit and Eddie throws a shirt at Dustin. "Get outtttt!" Eddie says annoyed. "We found a way to kill Vecna. Now Get your Lazy Ass Up. Both of you!" Dustin says throwing the shirt back at Eddie. Me and Eddie look at each other and we both get up quickly and he puts his shirt and boots on while I put my boots on. We leave the house with Dustin. Nancy is driving somewhere and i get out stunned at where we are. "Its The same house i saw in the upside down..." I say as Steve hands out flashlights to everyone. Everyone looks a little on edge to be going in the house but for some reason I couldn't find a ounce of fear in me and I walked right in. I turned my flashlight on and Eddie And Dustin followed behind me as I walked up the stairs and stopped infront of a clock. It was a large grandfather clock that you could hear small clicks from. "Why did you stop?" Eddie asked and Dustin looked over his shoulder curious. "This was the clock I kept seeing and hearing." I say as I run my hand over a small keyhole that's on the wood part of the clock nearest to the part the tells the time. "...hm..." I mumble before I continue walking up the stairs.

Eddie's Pov:
Me and Dustin both look at each other and I look the clock up and down before continuing to follow Y/n up the stairs. She finds a attic and go's into it. "This place give me bad vibes" Dustin says looking around the attic. A hour or 2 pass and we leave the house. Steve is talking about something weird that happend to his light and Nancy says the same thing happened to her's. Nancy drives me and y/n back to my trailer. We get out and go inside.