CHAPTER 13 (SINGLE SPACE) PART 2

Hello guy uhh, no idea what to say but let's get started!!!!

Not to self im really a bad writer of storys not worse as making romance chapter or romance storys haha...

And also this chapter might be published July 3rd 2022 ok great!!!

____________________________________________________________________

This Story is connected to (Y/N BACK STORY OR FLASHBACK YOOO!!) But before it.

Y/N POV

Y/N:"where the ham sandwich am I"

???:"look who is awake the food talking drone"

Y/N:"look who talking you big time snitch 😒"

???:"can you stop calling me that!!!"

Y/N:"how 🤔 about no"

???:"Why can't you call me by my name yo-"

Y/N:'Hey no swearing you snitch!!!"

???:"I'm not surprised if you forgot my name"

Y/N:"I know you name"

???:"then what is my name then???"

Y/N:"mmm uhh [💡] Mr.. Dyck.,Mr Dyck!!!"

Dr Dyck:"no it Dr Dyck!!!"

Y/N:"what the difference"

Dr Dyck:"the difference is that im a doctor!!!"

Y/N:"What kind of doctor mmm???"

Dr Dyck:"enough with this!!!"

Y/N:"what are going to cry, cry somewhere else you big shot snitch fake doctor!!!"

Dr Dyck:"[Fake cough] well let get started, you know very well I'm going to say but since you refuse to talk to me then, I well talk for you, we brought you here for an experiment of single space technology, you are taken here for it and also you sister"

Y/N:"more like kidnapping to me"

Y/N:"what are you going to do throws us thru the portal and see what happens?"

Dr Dyck:"Well it's a little bit like that but you are going to be the portal"

Y/N:"Almost thought it would be cooler but ok"

Dr Dyck:"Well lets continue, you and your sister will be the single space project, after we do that then we will erase every sentient thoughts and will out of you and also your memories"

Y/N:"and what?"

Dr Dyck:"Well you know some of when will it happen but do you know, what is it???"

Y/N:"something to do with a portal I thing"

Dr Dyck:"well it's a worm hole thru the living universe, are research found a very very much alive wormhole we throw a small camera and tracker and see what happens, we waited for 2 seconds and we got the signal 50 light years away, it gave us new Intel about how long will it take for something get across the wormhole, but their is a problem though, we use worker drone from JcJenson company to build are project on but they ended up in failure, but then you found you and your sister are very capable so we use you and your sister'

Y/N:"that 1 is really long story but ok, but what happens if it go wrong like me and my sister start using it for are own goal and run this building down to the grown mmm???"

Dr Dyck:"Well I figured you would say that, me and my workers are going to first erase your memor-"

Dr Dyck:"Hey!!! Your try to lich off that information!!!"

Y/N:"don't be a baby"

Dr Dyck:"for the last 208,109 times I said I'm not a f**king baby I'm over 48 years old"

Y/N thoughts:"Jez, I should have brought my necklace along with me"

Dr Dyck:"are you even listing to me!?!"

To be continued

____________________________________________________________________

Do you like it guy and girls???

And also I don't have a meme of the day right now since their is no WiFi for my device so yeah 😅

See yaa guys later!!!!