2.

They took us aboard the self-driving plane that was transporting all of the children that had been selected. Inside the plane, it is dim and dreary. I saw the kids seated in black chairs with blue belts to buckle themselves in, which seemed to be uncomfortable.

The look-over shoved me into a seat next to Johnny. My seat belt was still buckled when I sat down, thanks to the Look Over.

Johnny, the boy sitting next to me, is sobbing uncontrollably. Johnny's eyes are turning reddish from crying so hard.

Johnny gives me a look and we exchange glances. "What are you looking at, hum?"

     Before I can say anything a guard says. "Both of you shut up."

     After about an hour, the plane landed, and the Look Overs unbuckled us and told us to get up. As soon as we did, the Look Overs took us out of the plane. Since it was foggy and sunny at the same time, I was curious about where we were. CHILDREN'S PRISON/LOOK OVER TRAINING CENTER was the name of the building we were all going into, and it was very tall.

They transport us straight to the prison. I saw a couple of kids in handcuffs, but in black jumpsuits, much like us. The Look Overs lead me into an elevator that takes me to the second floor. As the elevator doors open, I see three floors or more of jail cells. I'm on the second floor.

They forced me to walk into a cell with the number 36 written on it. Bronwyn is standing next to me, but she is being taken away from me and placed in a different cell.

    I scream her name and I try to run away, but at least five Look Overs are pushing me into this cell, and they are so much stronger than me.

My handcuffs are removed and I am thrown into my cell with such force by the Look Overs. They shut the hugely heavy door and locked it after I saw the last bit of daylight. When I look around my jail cell, I see a large concrete bed, concrete floors, a concrete ceiling, and concrete walls. No windows, only darkness.

         I crawl and sit by the door of the cell, curled up in a ball, becoming increasingly claustrophobic. The walls seemed to be closing in on me, growing smaller and smaller. The bed, which took up the majority of the room, was becoming smaller and smaller.

Tears streamed down my eyes and I began to hyperventilate as I got up and pounded my fists, screaming for someone to get me out of here, but no one came.

 I collapsed in the corner of the cell and covered my eyes with my hands so that I wouldn't see anything.

I felt insane. I felt crazy.