Chapter 2: Ghostie's Rescue

Feizao started running back to the garden as fast as possible. Carneline dashed and started chasing not long after. "Running ain't gonna save you bud. NO ONE WILL!" Carneline said with an evil heart. Feizao, now frightened, needed to find someone that can help. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Ghost Fox backstabs Carneline with Nightcrawler throwing him back towards the sharks. "TAKE THAT! DON'T EVER TRY TO KILL MY PATIENT!" Nightcrawler yelled. "Wait what? Feizao's your emo support patient?" Ghost Fox randomly asked.
"Yeah." Nightcrawler answered.
Feizao would start to cry after what he experienced.
"My my, look who it is! The f*cking retarded Nightcrawler helping Feizao with his emo problems. Oh, don't forget about Ghostie here. Honestly, you can't even beat a traitor. Too soft." Carneline said.
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL FEIZAO?" Ghost Fox yelled.
"Hey, it's what the humans ordered me to do. But it seems like we got a change of plans. Oh and I wasn't manipulated. I just joined the humans." Carneline said.
Feizao, now knowing he got a bounty on his head, started to think that he may not survive for long. As he turned around, what Feizao saw froze his entire body. A group of humans and a few gootraxians with their weapons out, waiting to slaughter the three. Without Nightcrawler and Ghost Fox knowing.