Chapter 9: Enter Deep Freeze Feizao!

2 weeks has passed. Nightcrawler, Lemon Shork, and Kaiju are in the secret hideout. They decided to come out and explore the new trashed facility. Trash was everywhere. Broken bat pieces, broken guitar pieces, scythe pieces, and cola things. Kaiju was shocked that an entire war caused this.
"I'm still worried about Feizao..." Nightcrawler would say.
"Same..." Lemon Shork would agree.
"I'm pretty sure he's fine. Just somewhere hiding." Kaiju would say.
Suddenly, a loud bang was heard in the distance. Like a very loud boom.
"GET TO COVER!" Kaiju would whisper to them.
Nightcrawler and Lemon Shork would hide using debris from the war. Kaiju looked around their surroundings, one figure was running through the hallways with a spear and a scythe at his back, wearing snow-proof clothing and blue goggles. Nightcrawler looked at this closely, he knew who it was and chases after him.
"HEY WAIT!" Nightcrawler would yell.
Suddenly, the figure turned around and pinned Nightcrawler to the ground. (NOT SEXUAL I SWEAR). He would look closer and realized who it was.
"F-Feizao?" Nightcrawler would say.
"I'm not the Feizao you know and love anymore. My new codename is, Deep Freeze Feizao." He would say.
"D-Deep Freeze Feizao???? Wh-what?" Nightcrawler became more confused. Feizao let go of Nightcrawler.
"Get a weapon quickly. We're eradicating humans. They've caused enough destruction to our lives." Feizao said.
Nightcrawler would accept Feizao's offer and find a weapon. Nightcrawler still wasn't sure what has gotten into Feizao but he thinks the humans did something to him.