𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼

* TW: Blood~ *

Fafnir left the house of Takiya, Waltzing outside. The sun burned his eyes, especially after so long ( Almost a week ) of straight gaming. He transformed into his ( Rather disturbing ) dragon form. His 3 pairs of red, glowing, beady eyes glow in the sunlight. He twirled around in the clouds, Little smoke puffs falling behind him. 

Soon Enough, Fafnir lands in the mountains. Taking shelter in a small cave, It was about to rain and he had rather not get caught up in the rain. Fafnir was comfortable for awhile, before hearing little cries of protest behind, under, and all around him.

The large smokey dragon looked down, seeing humans surrounding him. Fafnir freaked out and started attacking them, Left and right they fell to his talons. ( If my guy rlly even has talons i have no fucking idea lmao )

Turns out his little weaklings ( or so the dragon had thought. ) lived in this cave. They were mountain barbians he had guessed, it wasn't important at the moment currently. Fafnir wasnt exactly the most sturdy of the dragons, Sure he could handle a few humans.

Right?

Fafnair felt blood trickle down from his hinds, as he looked down at the still fairly large group of humans getting under him and jabbing his stomach area. Fafnir was overly large, and he couldn't properly get them off of him. They were like little leeches, leeching off of his weakpoints.

Suddenly, faster than Fafnir could process, he felt a sword go right through his chest and lightly poking at a vital organ. 

He wouldn't lose to humans, right? Fafnir lies on the bottom of the mountain, His blood covered rocks and the grass below. It was all red, as it poured from the source.

He breathes heavily, before accepting defeat. His eyes flutter shut as he lies there, on the bottom. Still.